An introduction

StealthSock

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone. I've been lurking gbatemp for about a week now in anticipation of my new flash cart. Since it should be coming in any day now, I figured I should go ahead and join up. I have closely followed the emulation scene since 1997, but I'm just now getting into GBA homebrew/backups since I haven't been able to afford the equipment until recently. Anyway, I'm looking forward to my stay here at Hotel GBAtemp.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Welcome, StealthSock!

Don't forget to stop by for some grog, although watch out, it does some funny things to ya.
smile.gif

Quantum

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to the forums! I'm kinda new here too (not too new, but newer than most of the members), and this is truly the best community on the web. Enjoy your stay!

StealthSock

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys. My flash cart finally came and now I'm waiting for the save battery to charge. I'm just half an hour away (plugged it in half an hour ago) from portable emulation paradise.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Welcome StealthSock!

I hope you find everything in your room to be satisfactory. Just mind the moss and frogs inhabiting your bathroom. The frogs seem to have the idea that it's their bathroom so you might want to keep that door firmly locked.

By the way I think your pillow mint is just running out the door
wink.gif

-Mr O. Unbound

Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Welcome to Hotel GBAtemp StealthSock, I almost didn't see you there. It's come to my attention that you snuck in stealthfully, and while that's fine and dandy for other places I'm here to collect the rent...

*Opium whipspers something in Luse's ear*

Oh...Yeah...We don't charge people... Um...

*cough*

Hi, uh... Welcome to GBAtemp, if your shampoo's missing it's because I'm taking it before dragonlord shows up and I didn't want to leave empty handed....

*runs*

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
laugh.gif
no problem... the minibar i like to take too... i never leave empty handed
happy.gif

welcome aboard. take a map from the entrance hall so you find the imortant things like the pool, the Grog-&-BBQ place... and the chiks
cool.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.