An ingenious Invention of mine!

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Lockon Stratos, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Lockon Stratos
    OP

Lockon Stratos GBAtemp Regular

Apr 1, 2008
    Sylvarant - Tales of Symphonia
    A gundam which has solar and lunar panels on it to power it. Don't think it would have enough energy to fly so its going to have to be a ground one and just put controls in on the inside. The only reason I think it would be possible for movements with a controller like those robo toys you can get which can make it do certain actions. If that doesnt work you yourself operate the gundam arms with your arms by stick them in a socket. And the running for the gundam should be some sort of joystick. [​IMG]

2. moozxy

moozxy hamboning

Jul 22, 2007
    My invention:
    A device which creates chocolate chip muffins instantaneously which has solar and lunar panels on it to power it. Don't think it would have much energy so it's going to only be able to make 4 muffins a day and just put a chocolate chip dispenser on the outside. The only reason I think it would be possible for any type of muffin with a dispenser like those you can fill with different toppings and choose which it dispenses. If that doesn't work you yourself can carry different toppings in little bags and stick them in your pockets. And the running for the device should be some sort of button. [​IMG]

3. Shakraka

Shakraka GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 17, 2007
    United States
    I don't wanna bash on your idea bro, but that Gundam is highly impractical. But hey, that's never stopped Sunrise.

4. Lockon Stratos
    OP

Lockon Stratos GBAtemp Regular

Apr 1, 2008
    Sylvarant - Tales of Symphonia
    Oo after seeing so much technological suits like the spider suit that they showed on Gadget Show it might work. T.T [​IMG]

5. Hop2089

Hop2089 Cute>Hot

Jan 31, 2008
    United States
    A Gundam with a hydroelectric generator with a water generation device (both of these technologies exist today but this is for powering a MS).

6. Devante

Devante Crescent fresh at best.

Nov 29, 2002
    United States
    My invention:
    A device which ties shoelaces automatically which has solar and lunar panels on it to power it. Don't think it would have much energy so it's going to only be able to do only single ties not double knots so just tighten the lace at the end. The only reason I think it would be possible for any type of shoelace tied with those little plastic ends on them so it goes through easier when it ties. If that doesn't work, you yourself pull the string through hole and hold with clothespin. And the running for the device should be some sort of knob.

7. m3rox

m3rox GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Nov 13, 2006
    United States
    WA
    Lunar energy panels don't exist.

8. Smartpal

Smartpal The Guitar Guy

Feb 10, 2009
    India
    New Delhi, India
    Darn, and I thought you actually made it. Anyone could imagine it.

9. eltrut

eltrut GBAtemp Regular

Jan 30, 2008
    I want this invention and I want it now.

10. robochrono09

robochrono09 Banned

Banned
    Mar 4, 2009
    United States
    I'll buy ten!

11. Maktub

Maktub GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 4, 2006
    Málaga
    My invention:

a large rubber penis to give pleasure to people.

FUUUUUUUUUUU-

12. Domination

Domination GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 28, 2008
    Senegal
    Your Mum
    My invention:

Clothes that become invisible to the opposite sex [​IMG]

13. Vulpes Abnocto

Vulpes Abnocto Drinks, Knows Things

Former Staff
    Jun 24, 2008
    United States
    Why not just question someone's sexual preference and sell them an empty clothes hanger?