Homebrew an idea for citra and wiiu

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
would it be possible to stream citra to wiiu and have top screen n bottom screen in their respective places like the DS vc does, cause that would be awesome cause streaming it to wiiu would be way better than using a cature card method to play.

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
Well technically speaking, if the WiiU had some some sort of pc streaming application to start, it would certainly be possible.

Alas, none of this was done, so far.
i mean i'd happily donate £50 towards such an app since it would make wii u replace my 2dsxl right now its gathering dust so im trying to find use for it since i maxed out botw, switch will be home from japan soon with its custom airbrushed case and dock

TheNewWorldGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got the tools to try and start porting citra , but before I dedicate my life to this , can someone tell why it hasn't already been done. Like a very technical explanation .

Tur7L3

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I just got the tools to try and start porting citra , but before I dedicate my life to this , can someone tell why it hasn't already been done. Like a very technical explanation .
I just think at the time nobody cared enough, like usually the case back then in the scene. Interesting projects like the native PSX emulator started but that was a whole debacle behind the scenes so it didn't go on, same with the PSP one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.