Gaming Homebrew "An Exception Occurred" during Tomodachi Life events?

possumeaterofficial

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm playing Tomodachi Life (North American version btw) on my 3DS with CFW, there are certain events where i will try to open them and be met with a "an exception occurred" crash screen.
IMG_20221022_225605.jpg
IMG_20221022_225612.jpg
sorry about the low image quality. but this has happened with both the magic show and the photo shoot event, and after i turn the console back on everything is fine but it still won't let me into the event. anyone know why this happens? how I could prevent it, maybe?

Edit: this same error is now occuring when the event for taking care of a mii's baby happens. I've officially softlocked my game and I can't get past the crash.

Last edited by possumeaterofficial,
Reactions: TheChariotRacesBy

JisungQuokka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having this issue as well. I didn't think about it until I got to the camera event but, could this possibly be an issue with the consoles cameras? I've never played Tomodachi Life before now so I don't know what's supposed to happen during these events, but I'm thinking, at least during the camera event, maybe it uses the devices camera? My console does not have working cameras so it made me think maybe that's the reasoning for it. If anyone else experiencing this issue also has broken cameras, maybe this is a reasonable explanation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM