Hacking An error occurred, please remove the disc and power off"

nutta_nic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
like the muppet i can be somtimes i updated my wii to 3.4 so i done the oct 23rd fix and changed to 3.2 with anyregion changer, then i installed the cios and starfalled my ass back up and gave myself a little cheer, BUT games that worked before i updated started giving me the "An error occurred, please remove the disc and power off" on gamma, softchip and rebooter mid-game, COD5 in particular, now i deffo installed rev7, waninkoko's 1st time, then deleted that where i got the error then installed wiigators and still got the error, i had nowt plugged in usb or GC slots whilst installing anything,

i fixed this error by having to format my wii system memory then installing the cios again,

what my qustion is, is this the only way to resolve this issue? or is there an easier and less of a brute way?
i've seen this pop up a few time and no one seems to get it fixed

basically i've got a few ideas, and i need a guinea pig with the same error from the same scenario

nutta_nic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Arm the Homeless said:
Installing the cIOS again?
Pretty useless step.

Formatting doesn't touch IOSes.
whatever i did it worked, but it seed a little like
ph34r.gif
overkill

yojanp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yup Same fing happened to me wiv CoD5, it eventually just dies down the laser, happened to me. cant even play originals anymore.

Plz Help

nutta_nic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
is it the same though because you say your drives fucked, you can give it a go if you want, whats your wii homebrew knowledge like do you know about wads, starfall and anytitle deleter?

yojanp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My Homebrew Knowledge is prett good actually and i hav both the apps + more already..
I will be the Guinea Pig cuz it works on and off so it has to be the SW

nutta_nic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
sorry for the deley, been busy, no dont reinstall, make sure you have no GC pads or memcards or usb devices plugged in
install starfall then let me know when your good to go cuz i gotta pm you some shit

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.