Hacking An Error has occured. Press and hold POWER

vhero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
you probably know the message in the title anyway's the problem I have is i'm using M3iZero with latest F_core and firmware and my firmware on DS is 1.4E. I get my firmware from linfox so you know i'm not lying when i say i got latest. I am using DSi XL. I heard these are working fine with DSi XL.. Obviously they don't all work or something?

On a side note the danny phantom icon is there it happens when i select that.

vhero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ZeWarrior said:
Do you have the System folder in the MicroSD card ?
I did I couldn't get it to work it was reported working fine before sent to me. It even worked on his DS lite without an SD as it comes up normally saying please insert SD? On my wifes SD it did no such thing so in the time it took to get to me it seems something went wrong. This happened twice as I sent back and he reflashed and sent a new cable as originally I had a faulty cable.. Seems the internal flash memory or something is not storing the firmware correctly and is degrading over time. So it works when he tests however by the time it gets to me its gone. In my regular DS lite I get white screens when booting with no SD or with an SD even with the correct firmware on the SD (system folder) even tried with SAKURA.

Had enough and told him to swap it for an acekard which will hopefully arrive tomorrow.

vhero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DeltaBurnt said:
Well there should be no extra flascart protection on XLs. I think they might have been faulty or he flashed them wrong and lied to you.
Well I dunno about that but it didnt work both times I received it with exactly the same problem. He claimed it was working fine when he flashed it and he has been good for carts in the past (I have bought several off him). He is a reliable seller too.. So I dunno but anyway's sent back and my acekard in the post so I had enough of second best gone for the best.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
vhero said:
DeltaBurnt said:
Well there should be no extra flascart protection on XLs. I think they might have been faulty or he flashed them wrong and lied to you.
Well I dunno about that but it didnt work both times I received it with exactly the same problem. He claimed it was working fine when he flashed it and he has been good for carts in the past (I have bought several off him). He is a reliable seller too.. So I dunno but anyway's sent back and my acekard in the post so I had enough of second best gone for the best.

Ok, well keep us updated and tell us if the acekard works. Because if it doesn't then we might have a problem
unsure.gif

vhero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DeltaBurnt said:
vhero said:
DeltaBurnt said:

Ok, well keep us updated and tell us if the acekard works. Because if it doesn't then we might have a problem
unsure.gif
Cannot see it not working but will do my wifes EDGE card works fine on her DS lite so I know its not that and I even tested my memory card in her EDGE card to see if that was faulty ya know just in case?? It all booted fine. Shame the EDGE (not iEDGE) doesn't work on DSi XL.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
vhero said:
DeltaBurnt said:
vhero said:
DeltaBurnt said:

unsure.gif
Cannot see it not working but will do my wifes EDGE card works fine on her DS lite so I know its not that and I even tested my memory card in her EDGE card to see if that was faulty ya know just in case?? It all booted fine. Shame the EDGE (not iEDGE) doesn't work on DSi XL.

Well I was more saying it would suck if it turns out the XL actually does have anti flashcart measures.

vhero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DeltaBurnt said:
vhero said:
DeltaBurnt said:
vhero said:
DeltaBurnt said:

unsure.gif

Well I was more saying it would suck if it turns out the XL actually does have anti flashcart measures.
Well my AceKard works perfect in the XL so it was definitely a faulty card though it seems my supplier still thinks its not a faulty card just so he doesn't have to refund a few pounds postage thanks to his mistake but whatever. Won't be getting an M3 again very happy with the AceKard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/nUrYC-wHwzQ?si=CIF5SWwWIx4sXmqH