Homebrew an emulator that can your.NDS files on the 3D Homebrew thing

Konekogirl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know of a good install to use from say FBI or something. my flash card can't convert back I am having problems with it reading my eds xl and the company said it was broken. but I used to hack the 3ds.

Any info is kewl sorry if this is obvious but I can be really air headed sometimes.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know of a good install to use from say FBI or something. my flash card can't convert back I am having problems with it reading my eds xl and the company said it was broken. but I used to hack the 3ds.

Any info is kewl sorry if this is obvious but I can be really air headed sometimes.
I want you to rephrase your question so we can actually understand it.

WARlord1903

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think he means changing his flashcard back to normal from an NTRboot hax card
Oh, they have a guide for it at the bottom of the NTRboot installation page on 3ds.guide. You need to have a backup of the regular flashcart.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Bottom of this page.

Konekogirl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the flashcart just doesn't work I had the discord channel help me out so I was looking for a Program that I can install ON the 3ds and use my 3ds microsd to load the roms in and play them that way. Sorry for the confusion. We think the cart is busted in that sense that it will only work for the hack, cause no matter what memory card I put in I get the cart to read and load but it goes white screen flashes, then goes black and thats it and I used multiple memory cards. SO I figured about check for a program for the homebrew 3ds.

if you have CFW, you could use TWLoader if you want to run .nds roms. Not sure if that's what you're asking though.

and you mean NTR - CFW???

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the flashcart just doesn't work I had the discord channel help me out so I was looking for a Program that I can install ON the 3ds and use my 3ds microsd to load the roms in and play them that way. Sorry for the confusion. We think the cart is busted in that sense that it will only work for the hack, cause no matter what memory card I put in I get the cart to read and load but it goes white screen flashes, then goes black and thats it and I used multiple memory cards. SO I figured about check for a program for the homebrew 3ds.

and you mean NTR - CFW???
NTR CFW is not what you're wanting. TWLoader is what you're wanting. It takes some DS games and allows to be played from your SD card. The guy meant CFW as in Luma3DS or other such CFWs.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

Konekogirl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NTR CFW is not what you're wanting. TWLoader is what you're wanting. It takes some DS games and allows to be played from your SD card. The guy meant CFW as in Luma3DS or other such CFWs.

OHHH ok thanks I got the twloader installed and twsave whatever that does :) Thanks so much!

Reactions: KunoichiZ

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why?It works fine i hacked mine following his steps
Because video guides get outdated quickly and sometimes will have a chance of bricking your DS. One guy bricked probably thousands of people by having them use his own set of files which had his OTP in them during the A9LH days.

VixenCult

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Because video guides get outdated quickly and sometimes will have a chance of bricking your DS. One guy bricked probably thousands of people by having them use his own set of files which had his OTP in them during the A9LH days.
He would have made an updated video as he did with freeshop installation

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He followed the 3ds.guide site :)
Yes, but I've seen other people that have made videos using that and crediting that, yet people have still bricked. I've seen that on these forums.

How did this go to a discussion about flashcard alternatives (DS emus on 3DS) to video guides?

Konekogirl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Go to the end of this video it shows how to restore flashcard

See I already did that but when I re-flashed my r4i to try to get it run roms, it just won't read any memory card to load the roms but the cart loads but flashes to a white screen to a black screen and it locks from there. So my 3ds is already running homebrew stuff so I used the TWloader and its working fine I just don't have any space on my 3ds memory card and had to delete 2 games to make room for roms haha

Konekogirl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to use twloader and now when I load a rom the screen turns white and locks there... grrrrr.... lol I am not having a good day now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.