Homebrew Among Us 3DS Port?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
innersloth hasn't sued *snip* for leaking the game for free, so i don't see why innersloth would even care, the 3ds is dead as far as they know, so they won't care at ALL, infact i tweeted towards them and they just deleted my post, even though, i aggreged to sell the project to them, nope... they just got rid of my post and brushed it off, so WHO CARES
at that same thought then. Why did nintendo care about sites hosting 20 year old roms which got taken down fast.

Last edited by lone_wolf323,

MxRed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
You also have said that you plan to illegally modify the code of the game in a post further up, saying that you will be adding new maps
we plan on just remaking the game, infact it will probably have less features then the original

LH4005

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, Let me clear things up. We are using so many assets from the original game, but we AREN'T using scripts from the game, but we are using art and sound from the actual game, and the server is being written from (almost) scratch. I am working on the Networking, Some of the maps, Banner, and a few other scripts and things. I have no control over how this is published but I have been encouraging RedstoneHair to bring it to innersloth as a fan project or something like that. If you have questions about this project, DM me on discord: LH4005#4659. I am not the person to contact about legal stuff tho. (I also host the servers 2) Thanks!

-LH4005

Last edited by LH4005,

lemonmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How is this thread still going lmao

Among Us is never getting any sort of official 3DS port, the "fanmade port/project" being worked on made by a literal manchild
i have 5 VPNs at all times, GOOD LUCK SUEING ME :D

Not to mention it's just this shameless ripping of extremely low quality .pngs from the game LOL
unknown.png

LH4005

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How is this thread still going lmao

Among Us is never getting any sort of official 3DS port, the "fanmade port/project" being worked on made by a literal manchild

Not to mention it's just this shameless ripping of extremely low quality .pngs from the game LOL
We Aren't, We had to scale down the sprite maps because the 3DS can only handle 512/512 images. I tried to scale it up but it just didn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Dark_Phoras @ Dark_Phoras:
    I have no idea what's happening with all my friends from other places
    Gift
  • KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName:
    It's weird people in their mid 50s-20s seems to like social media more than TikTok and YouTube
    Gift
    Unless they get paid to upload videos
    Gift
    I used TikTok a couple of days and got tired
    Gift
    But it's still better than Facebook
    Gift
    One dude here swore I was trolling him on twitch and I never even used it
    Gift
    But that's a thing with social media; it creates an illusion of proximity, when in truth everyone is overwhelmed with all the information and all the social demands in the platforms
    Gift
    And a lot of people are addicted to the phone, checking social media or talking with someone. Some exercise in the gym while being glued to the phone, not even activity takes them away from it
    Gift
    And I was like that too, until I left social media. Now sometimes I'm grabbing my phone, opening the browser and thinking: I've seen everything I wanted to see, I don't have a reason to use the phone. And I put it down
    Gift
    I'd rather look at my phone than sit at a computer 24/7
    Gift
    Funnily when I'm out I hardly use my phone other than checking a message here and there
    Gift
    I'm mostly too busy making sure my neighbor doesn't get himself arrested
    Gift
    This evening two guys were speeding head first into my car in these:
    bolt-announces-a-custom-built-scooter-model-2-1024x536.jpg
    Gift
    I didn't make case, I made my manoeuver to park the car. But I caught them off-guard, the one ahead hit the brakes and had to jump from the scooter. For a second I thought he would go against the car. They were trying to race through a gap they perceived, thinking I was going to always drive forward
    Gift
    I guess they learned a valuable lesson, don't assume that real roads are a playground
    Gift
    I had a woman walk in the middle of the intersection once I was debating on flooring it
    Gift
    In those cases I honk
    Gift
    I need to get my uncle to install a cow horn
    Gift
    Those scooters go 40km/h, and the kids were riding them with no helmets
    Gift
    And trying to make for the gap like they're Millennium Falcon
    Gift
    Annoying can't find any type c to usb adapters in my place at least they're like $3
    Gift
    Sweet found one installing emudeck
    Gift
    Lol stupid ips is blocking rom sites time for a vpn
    Gift
  • Gift
  • sley @ sley:
    hrth
    Gift
    sley @ sley: hrth