Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It seems jpg indeed was the problem. png works just fine

Next AmiiSwap version will accept .png .jpg .jpeg as game icons

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@FuryBaguette You should add a FAQ at the OP, answering stuff like "sxos version", "what format/dimensions for images", and maybe the zip I linked for those looking for Images
We are providing image collection on the discord server

Reactions: lordelan

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
They can play around in the menu if they want. :P
That's right.
Plus the fact, that the question was "Can txos use this?" which may sound like nothing but a bare permission request. :D

Obviously hippy dave is right though. It's pointless to use on SX OS.
However you could say that due to the amount of people asking TX for sysmodule support they either support it at some point in the future or (at least) do what they always do: Steal and implement it. And if that happens, you might be happy that you started setting up AmiiSwap with your categories in SX OS (or wherever since it's stored in sd:\switch\amiiswap\ anyway).

AD2076

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
That's right.
Plus the fact, that the question was "Can txos use this?" which may sound like nothing but a bare permission request. :D

Obviously hippy dave is right though. It's pointless to use on SX OS.
However you could say that due to the amount of people asking TX for sysmodule support they either support it at some point in the future or (at least) do what they always do: Steal and implement it. And if that happens, you might be happy that you started setting up AmiiSwap with your categories in SX OS (or wherever since it's stored in sd:\switch\amiiswap\ anyway).
You wouldn't be able to create categories. AmiiSwap checks for amiibos existence at each start and removes not existing ones from settings.txt.
But you can run AmiiSwap in sxos for sure, it's almost useless but can be done.
I'll answer "yes,sure" for the time being cause I am tired of people who doesn't read previous messages.

Rrasss08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Hi! Quick question, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CONFIRM THAT THEY GET ANY REWARDS USING THIS IN BOTW? i been using it like for a week, and i dont even get epona (she supposed to show right away). i did get ganondorft sword and wind waker tunic. but THATS IT! can someone help? thanks a lot!

Flocki1987

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi! Quick question, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CONFIRM THAT THEY GET ANY REWARDS USING THIS IN BOTW? i been using it like for a week, and i dont even get epona (she supposed to show right away). i did get ganondorft sword and wind waker tunic. but THATS IT! can someone help? thanks a lot!

Yepp - working like a charm. Just for your information: If you don't get the unique armory for the regarding amiibo, just reload the last save file and try it again. Because the Amiibo can drop lots of other things, too.

AD2076

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yepp - working like a charm. Just for your information: If you don't get the unique armory for the regarding amiibo, just reload the last save file and try it again. Because the Amiibo can drop lots of other things, too.
Or use X in Amiiswap to enable RandomUuid and use the same amiibo again and again without the need for reload

barelynotlegal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so amiibos are a one time thing? you dont install of all them and use as you want, they are just game specific and have to load specific amiibo for specific game correct?

FuryBaguette

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
so amiibos are a one time thing? you dont install of all them and use as you want, they are just game specific and have to load specific amiibo for specific game correct?
No... ? You do "install" them and use them as you wish with the games that uses them. I'm not sure about the last part of your message, I mean, that's how amiibos work.

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Emuiibo doesn't seem to work with Kosmos. Once the "Nintendo Switch" logo shows up, I'm thrown a error message and then kicked back into Hakake. Is there a fix for this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.