Hardware Amiibo Emulation

BlackZero500

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well technically in the General usage Conditions it says that you are only allowed to use the Product as intended by the Manufacturer. But to be frank, no one will succeed to sue you because youve got a cfw on your console or have modified your amiibo. even to copy your amiibo to have it on you as a card for example wont get sued because they have no chance of succeeding. If you give the bins away, or copy the amiibo and sell the figure or share .cia files of games. Well thats the problem. You can always ask yourself: Do i cause a loss of profit with what im doing and can they prove it? For example. Technically its illegal to download a .cia file from any site. BUT if you just download something the most what they do is banning you from online play. Because well they could sue you but have very low chances of succeeding. Believe me have 3 of those behind me without anything on my nice white vest. Because no one can prove that even if you didnt download the game illegally that you would have bought it. Well with uploading or sharing such things its a really different thing. even one game uploaded can in the worst case accumulate to a few thousands of euro fines and such. In hard cases even Jail.

Thats the reason everyone has to be careful.

Sorry that i monologued on. To get to the topic: Yes, technicalli thats all illegal what you are asking, No no one will sue for it, Maybe you will get banned, At least you will lose warranty if it can be proven.

Reactions: MichaelB

MichaelB

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Wow, thanks for the reply. :yay:I'm not sure if I will use my n2elite, or not but I don't think I will be buying amiibos they are just plastic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.