American Horror Story

Discussion in 'Books, Music, TV & Movies' started by Helpful Corn, Nov 2, 2012.

Nov 2, 2012

American Horror Story by Helpful Corn at 2:14 AM (365 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Helpful Corn
    OP

Member Helpful Corn GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Haven't seen the first season and am not generally a fan of the horror genre, but my friend got me started watching this new season. The acting and cast in general so far is awesome especially the sexy blond nun and Zachary Quinto. Anyone else following this?

2. Gahars

Member Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

United States
    It's made by the same guy behind Glee, so I like to tell myself that I'm avoiding it on principle.

Plus, one of the characters is a gimp-suited punk named "Rubber Man". So there's that.

3. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    It's nothing like it, it's actually really good.

The first series was golden, the second is good but nowhere near as good but I am pleased that they went with a totally different story rather than just drag the previous one out.

4. wrettcaughn

Member wrettcaughn Misunderstood Moral Elitist

United States
    agree with Hadrian

Season one was great. I'm glad they went a new story and new characters while maintaining much of the original cast, but the new season just isn't grabbing me. Maybe because I watched the first season on DVD and am watching the second as it airs on FX... Commercials really shatter the immersion with horror...