Edizius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi,
Normally i use the german account from amazon prime video on my wii u, but last time after starting all texts were in english and i found out that the currencies were in GBP instead of EUR. Then I saw that lego movie is freely availavle, but it said i have to go to amazon.co.uk/pin to enter parant control settings. Then I switched off the wii u and adopted amazon settings on pc.

At next start texts qere german agin, currencies in EUR, and lego movie was not available anymore for free

So i tried to change system settings to UK, language to english and created a new amazon id for a "uk user". So i tried to start after a reboot amazon app, but again text in german and prices in euro.

1) Does anyone have an explaination for that!?! And/or
2) does someone know where this region info is stored / hoe i can switch between different regions to watch amazon prime movies unlocked for foreign countries?

Thanks in advance, edizius

Edizius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
1) i read that amazon is deciding this acording to the ip. Therefore maybe the dns protection server was located in uk?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended