Amazon Customer Vote: got one but cant use

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Devil_Spawn, Dec 3, 2006.

1. Devil_Spawn
    OP

Devil_Spawn GBAtemp Regular

Oct 6, 2006
    Hi, i managed to win one of the amazon customer vote things, but the nfound out you can only post to the usa

i was wondering if anybody in america would be so kind as to let me deliver it to them, then me give them some money to post it to england [​IMG] please and thanks

2. thegame07

thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 16, 2006
    im sure someone would just keep it lol unlucky if it was me i would send it to my friends house in the usa

3. Darkforce

Darkforce DERP!

Former Staff
    Nov 5, 2002
    UK
    There are several services online that will do just this; for a fee they will take delivery of an item and then and they will then post it to you. I havn't used any myself but give google a search for mail or post forwarding and you'll find some sites. e.g. www.myus.com, www.usglobalmail.com etc... fees look quite high so I don't know whether or not this would be a great option, but might be worth a look around. =)

4. thegame07

thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 16, 2006
    lol good luck what do you get anyway ?

5. fischju_original

fischju_original I used to be a jerk before i got banned

Banned
    Jul 22, 2006
    United States
    Ill do it for you, I do stuff like this alot

6. Devil_Spawn
    OP

Devil_Spawn GBAtemp Regular

Oct 6, 2006
    fischju

somebody else offered, and no offense but i dunno how well i can trust you [​IMG] , if he can't do it for some reason, i will let you know

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice