amazon.co.uk are a joke

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by thegame07, Mar 23, 2009.

1. thegame07
    OP

thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 16, 2006
    Recently I have been buying lots of ps3 games off amazon 15 or so. I never had a problem until I ordered "heavenly sword platinum edition" my first copy arrived and it got damaged because it came off the disc holder when getting delivered. I didn't have a problem at all with this as I know it happens so I went through the replacement process and everything seemed fine however I got my new copy yesterday and I must say I have never seen a disc so fucked up in my life, There was finger prints, deep scratches and jam! yes jam! on the disc, this is supposed to be "new".

After all this hassle I decide just to get another replacement after all postage is free when returning to amazon but I got this response from them.

Now how the hell can something like this be a widespread problem? All the discs have food residue on them? All of the discs look like a 2 year old has got a hold of them? Now I'm weary when it comes to amazon incase I get a used game instead of a new one which I pay full price for.

2. Psyfira

Psyfira Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue

Dec 31, 2003
    England
    It looks like an automated email, maybe Amazon do a 2 strikes and you're out kind of thing when it comes to returns, I don't know their policies. You've returned 2 of the same product so they've decided assuming there's something wrong with their stock is easier than than looking at the specific reasons and playing the send-return game all over again. The postage may be free but that's cause they're copping the bill for you, courier's gotta be paid somehow.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice