amazon.co.uk are a joke

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by thegame07, Mar 23, 2009.

Mar 23, 2009

amazon.co.uk are a joke by thegame07 at 3:28 AM (677 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. thegame07
    OP

Member thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    Recently I have been buying lots of ps3 games off amazon 15 or so. I never had a problem until I ordered "heavenly sword platinum edition" my first copy arrived and it got damaged because it came off the disc holder when getting delivered. I didn't have a problem at all with this as I know it happens so I went through the replacement process and everything seemed fine however I got my new copy yesterday and I must say I have never seen a disc so fucked up in my life, There was finger prints, deep scratches and jam! yes jam! on the disc, this is supposed to be "new".

After all this hassle I decide just to get another replacement after all postage is free when returning to amazon but I got this response from them.

Now how the hell can something like this be a widespread problem? All the discs have food residue on them? All of the discs look like a 2 year old has got a hold of them? Now I'm weary when it comes to amazon incase I get a used game instead of a new one which I pay full price for.

2. Psyfira

Member Psyfira Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue

United Kingdom
    It looks like an automated email, maybe Amazon do a 2 strikes and you're out kind of thing when it comes to returns, I don't know their policies. You've returned 2 of the same product so they've decided assuming there's something wrong with their stock is easier than than looking at the specific reasons and playing the send-return game all over again. The postage may be free but that's cause they're copping the bill for you, courier's gotta be paid somehow.