AMA: VinsCool, Lazy Cat

Sharwil

Topics relating dragons are my biggest passion!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, and good day, VinsCool! I am feeling curious about asking you, may I, of: Which are qualities from other creatures, and otherwise entities, do you sense most, if, resonates, and feels good for yourself to expose at?

Reactions: Spring_Spring

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
how would you rate accordions vs. hurdy-gurdy vs. bagpipes :3
I rate them a top 3, but if I have to chose for the their position, I would say:
1- Hurdy-Gurdy
2- Bagpipes
3- Accordions

Hello, and good day, VinsCool! I am feeling curious about asking you, may I, of: Which are qualities from other creatures, and otherwise entities, do you sense most, if, resonates, and feels good for yourself to expose at?
Hello!
I'm not sure if I understand the question, sorry 😔

Sharwil

Topics relating dragons are my biggest passion!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might you deem good to share about: I intend to convey asking about which qualities you, may you, feel best exposing yourself at, from other beings: I myself enjoy feeling strong sense of both, virtue, and respect; valiant stance about expressing truthfulness, and otherwise vulnerable exposure over what other feels most truthful about themselves, be in tastes, choices and otherwise: I admire the later too, I even consider watching at, saved myself from a life style I differed from feeling nurturing to my spirit. May you, I am feeling curious about which qualities do you feel best by sensing or exposing yourself to, from others!

Latest photos

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: