Gaming Am I wrong to be excited about this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
eltonjohn70syi1.jpg

sipoon

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
I don't know who this Hannah Montana is, prolly some kind of kids show......but I think the features behind it makes it some kind of intriguing...I reckon if it didnt have someone else's name slapped on it, y'all wouldnt be so vocal about it.....

and another thing.....stop flaming in this thread, Geez kid's, can't we all just get along ??
dry.gif

Go somewhere else....give ol Hannah Montana her due
rofl2.gif

Hey Mods, Clean up in aisle 5, too much hating here...

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
fags can't fight

wrong

There are two different kinds of queers, those that suffer from a hormone deficiency, and those that were molested when they were eight.

wrong

QUOTE(skullstatue @ Jul 20 2007, 03:40 AM)I know what I'm talking about
wrong

I lol'd at that skullstatue (no offence intended) Maybe the queers you have met in your 16 years on this planet have all been pussies, but I've met a couple who are real vicious bastards. The sort of vicious bastards that would (and have) cut a guy's face open for calling them a shit-stabber.

Lots of "nutters with cutters" where I live mate, 6ft 4 doesn't mean shit around here

Farami9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
skullstatue thats a bit hard...

but sillypatterson your not much better....

I think this should be closed now as the posts or respective post should be removed...

imyourxpan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
this shouldn't be closed, but their posts should. ign said that the features of the game are pretty good and i agree it looks good. the raven game was good and i don't think race, sexuality, sexual preference, or anything similar to that should be the reason why people would be attracted to a game. it's all to ones personal interest.

the negativity towards homosexuals here is pure ignorance.

imyourxpan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
this might be rude, but skullstatue you are very ignorant and hopefully when you grow up you will come to see the truth. there are varieties of people out there and even the straightest male can be weak minded and short on strength. i don't understand how your height has to do with anything by the way.

for the record, i was not raped or beat when i was 8. i lived a pretty "normal" life. i eat like other people, i think like other people, i bleed like other people, i live like other people. i don't see how my homosexuality describes myself as a whole.

the world is changing and you will end up in something that will not turn out how you expected it.

:edit:..

i'm not very excited about the game, but i'm definitely going to try it out when it comes out.

sillypatterson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
- removed -

smile.gif
You're 16? You poor, misguided thing. Anyway, 90 pounds... that's hilarious.

To be honest, I happen to be one of those large, intimidating homosexuals. I could go into some ridiculous internet description, like you are so fond of, but I'll just let a picture do the talking.

0616072052a.jpg

I'm the guy in the back, holding my boyfriend; this was taken at this year's Pride parade in Baltimore. Now, I'm sure you're thinking I may've just grabbed a random picture, so if you're in doubt, I'll happily take a picture holding some sort of makeshift sign. I'm not some wussy 16-year-old homophobe who hides behind the internet, you see.

So which kind of queer am I?
lecture.gif

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Extreme homophobia is a sign of repressed homosexuality. My thoughts are that this six foot four Jr. Hulk is likely on the high school football team, saw something in the locker room shower that he liked a little too much, so now to reassure himself as a straight as an arrow teenager, he goes on the internets and flames homosexuals.

This is a fucking video game forum, keep your narrow minded prejudice to yourself, or go on a fucking KKK forum or some shit like that where all you do is talk about hate.

Oh, and I'm straight. I just don't think its right to spread your hate like that, especially on a fucking video game forum.

sillypatterson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awww i love that picture! how long have you two been together? you should check out the chicago pride.

Thanks
biggrin.gif
We've been together since Christmas Eve last year, and we're -incredibly- happy together... he's with me right now, we're listening to some music, and getting ready to watch a movie.

How's Chicago pride? Baltimore was my first, actually, I'm a transplant from Texas
frown.gif

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here is a picture of me in a Hannah Montana dress. Also sporting the Hannah Montana purse.
n745020579_542710_2916.jpg

NonStopInTheMix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Here is a picture of me in a Hannah Montana dress. Also sporting the Hannah Montana purse.
n745020579_542710_2916.jpg

lmao nice shirt XDD but blah is Hannah Montana simply another britneyspears/lindsay lohan in the works? ...it always seems that rising young stars end up in rehab for one reason or another...

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not too sure, but from what I know she is another Hillary Duff/ Thats so Raven show from Disney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's low on wood
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    lemme ask in forums
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    Lol I think my first modem was 48K but it had some sort of firmware or software update that let me get 56K
    I had EarthLink lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I had EarthLink lol