Am I the only one worried for Olympics 2018?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
I wouldn't be surprised even if they were held in North Korea.

The last Olympic games in Rio were a disaster from the beginning to the very end. Yet people still tried to pass it as good because that's what SJW do for countries that everyone hates.

2022 World Cup will be hosted in Qatar. I would say to expect blood, except it already happened. And no one seems to care.

2022 Olympic games will be hosted in Beijing again, regardless of the controversies risen in 2008's Olympic games.

I'm calling it now: North Korea will host the 2030 Olympic Games.

D

Deleted User

I wouldn't be surprised even if they were held in North Korea.

The last Olympic games in Rio were a disaster from the beginning to the very end. Yet people still tried to pass it as good because that's what SJW do for countries that everyone hates.

2022 World Cup will be hosted in Qatar. I would say to expect blood, except it already happened. And no one seems to care.

2022 Olympic games will be hosted in Beijing again, regardless of the controversies risen in 2008's Olympic games.

I'm calling it now: North Korea will host the 2030 Olympic Games.
im caling it now
korea will unify and host in 2030

Mcmuffinheadjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't worry too much. North Korea has been in seven different Olympic games since 2000, when tensions were even higher between them and South Korea. Kim Jong-Un could either just lie about the result, or not; their result of 2 gold, 4 silver, and 2 bronze was a better outcome that more than 50% of other countries.
It seems like a child's reason to start a war, well... nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: https://youtube.com/shorts/0PLynroGlRs?feature=share