Homebrew Am I the only one that cannot get the ThemeHax installer to show up in the Homebrew Launcher

V3NUS_M1NER

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have everything named correctly and copied to the /3ds folder, but it does not show up. I have recopied it multiple times.

I am using *hax 2.5.

V3NUS_M1NER

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by V3NUS_M1NER,

mitroux

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
that's a common problem with all those unoficial themhax builds
just get the themehax offline 1.2 and when you run it press A , wait a few seconds and press start
if you want to configure boot buttons , run themhax a second time and this time you can see the text menu

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just get the themehax offline 1.2 and when you run it press A , wait a few seconds and press start
if you want to configure boot buttons , run themhax a second time and this time you can see the text menu
Not sure it's common, first times I heard about this problem.
I believe it is. I have checked it numerous times, and they have the same name.

http://imgur.com/I56DWRN
Look like you did everything correctly. Weird, it doesn't work. One thing I don't know if you've tried: Delete the themehax_installerfolder completely on the SD and try copy themehax_installer folder from the zip onto SD again. Sometimes merging foldere breaks the files. If you did and still have this problem, I really don't know. Very weird indeed.

May I ask which method you use to boot HBL? Does Eshop spoof and other apps work for you?

V3NUS_M1NER

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure it's common, first times I heard about this problem.

Look like you did everything correctly. Weird, it doesn't work. One thing I don't know if you've tried: Delete the themehax_installerfolder completely on the SD and try copy themehax_installer folder from the zip onto SD again. Sometimes merging foldere breaks the files. If you did and still have this problem, I really don't know. Very weird indeed.

May I ask which method you use to boot HBL? Does Eshop spoof and other apps work for you?
I use NINJHax, and yes, they work.

I have tried both Smealum and Masher's launchers, and both do not work.

This is the first time in almost a year this has happened.

robot56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use NINJHax, and yes, they work.

I have tried both Smealum and Masher's launchers, and both do not work.

This is the first time in almost a year this has happened.

Replace boot.3dsx (keep a copy of it) on your SD card with a copy of "themehax_installer.3dsx". Make that the information in sdmc:/3ds/themehax_installer is kept as-is. When you use your homebrew entry point, it should boot directly into the installer. Go through the setup and it should install themehax. Once you're done, you can shut the 3DS off, take out the SD card and replace boot.3dsx with the original homebrew launcher. When you use themehax, you should boot directly into the homebrew menu as normal.

The scenario where a properly stored 3DSX file would not show up on the homebrew menu is an issue with the HBL, not the app. You can rename any file to a .3dsx extension and it'll appear on the HBL -- it'll crash when you attempt to load it, but it would still appear.

Reactions: V3NUS_M1NER

V3NUS_M1NER

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Replace boot.3dsx (keep a copy of it) on your SD card with a copy of "themehax_installer.3dsx". Make that the information in sdmc:/3ds/themehax_installer is kept as-is. When you use your homebrew entry point, it should boot directly into the installer. Go through the setup and it should install themehax. Once you're done, you can shut the 3DS off, take out the SD card and replace boot.3dsx with the original homebrew launcher. When you use themehax, you should boot directly into the homebrew menu as normal.

The scenario where a properly stored 3DSX file would not show up on the homebrew menu is an issue with the HBL, not the app. You can rename any file to a .3dsx extension and it'll appear on the HBL -- it'll crash when you attempt to load it, but it would still appear.
Haha, didn't think about trying that.

It worked! Thank you

Last edited by V3NUS_M1NER,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...