Hardware Am I the only one disturbed by this 1 Wii U controller design feature?

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
One of them is, which is obviously breaking established conventions that had been in use for years
face it. Controllers change all the time. We have not reached the ultimate control scheme. There is room for change.
Meh. We'll see. Either way, I can't wait to hold one of those tablets myself

**EDIT**
Also, only out of extreme necessity. Only Nintendo controllers had the A/B/X/Y setup at this point, and M$ couldn't risk a legal measure against them. I guarantee you that's the only reason they did that.

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I think we just need to wait and see, Nintendo has expressed interest in scrapping the 1 controller idea for 2 hopefully they'll up to 4 being how powerful the system will be, though I can't really see the power of the system determining how many controllers it has.

It makes a LOT of sense to enable more than one tablet controller.

I'm thinking of the family games side of thing; which is a big market for Nintendo. They could end up bringing board games smack up to the 21st century. Think about it, a scrabble or monopoly board on your big screen, and your tablet controller showing you what letters you have / what properties you own and how much wonga you have.

Heh the most exciting thing I can think of on the latest gen console is a new way to play board games? Think I'll work on growing that bears and greying my hair!

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: