Hacking Am I the only on who hasn't installed cbhc/cfw/redNAND?

zac122

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
since we're here already i'm gonna ask, is there any real benefit to installing Mocha, or even just sigpatching? i do have haxchi installed for convenience, but i wasn't really sure what the benefit of having the signature patching that Mocha gives is. i'm assuming we can install homebrew stuff to the home menu right? but even then i don't see why it would be that much of a convenience without coldboot since you have to go to the homebrew launcher already to launch mocha. not trying to downplay how cool it is to have a cfw, just curious as to why i should bother with it right now.

icw35

Trophies
XP
Country
since we're here already i'm gonna ask, is there any real benefit to installing Mocha, or even just sigpatching? i do have haxchi installed for convenience, but i wasn't really sure what the benefit of having the signature patching that Mocha gives is. i'm assuming we can install homebrew stuff to the home menu right? but even then i don't see why it would be that much of a convenience without coldboot since you have to go to the homebrew launcher already to launch mocha. not trying to downplay how cool it is to have a cfw, just curious as to why i should bother with it right now.

Haxchi gives same sigpatching as mocha. Mocha is useful for rednand or peeps that cant afford ds games although they still have to boot mocha via hbl and they could just boot sigpatch.

Therefore if you have vanilla haxchi or cbhc, there is no benefit to using mocha.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality