Am I the only having issues with this site ?

air2004

Air
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been noticing this a lot over the past couple weeks . The site not loading/hanging and or just plain old timing out . I will post a screen snip of it with the msg I see from fire fox.

air2004

Air
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This site has had issues and thats a fact ....It hasn't been the same since it went down for that week a little while back . But for the Sups , Mods , whatever you wanna be , say the site is running fine that is BS , its the equivalent of ... back when I used to run an ftp for an IRC channel , I did my own testing to make sure everything was working right but people couldn't login , they were timing out and then I realized , I was testing from behind the firewall/router , when I realised where I was going wrong I fixed it , I didnt tell others that it was there problem and everything was working fine , I troubled shooted and realized the issue and fixed it.

air2004

Air
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I can click on all the sites I have saved and they pop right up , or type in an addy and it pops right , then click on this site that is saved but doesnt load , the issue is with the site NOT MY PC .

air2004

Air
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I can click on all the sites I have saved and they pop right up , or type in an addy and it pops right , then click on this site that is saved but doesnt load , the issue is with the site NOT MY PC .

air2004

Air
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See this

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 202

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If you want a good system to port it to, at least have a good programmer and knowledge.