Am I the only having issues with this site ?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by air2004, Jan 26, 2013.

Jan 26, 2013
  1. air2004
    OP

Member air2004 Air

United States
    I have been noticing this a lot over the past couple weeks . The site not loading/hanging and or just plain old timing out . I will post a screen snip of it with the msg I see from fire fox.

2. BlackAngel5

Member BlackAngel5 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    For the past week Google Chrome wouldn't let me access GBAtemp and it would keep showing me cached pages....idk if that's just my computer or something else though.

3. tofast4u

Member tofast4u GBAtemp Fan

United States
    The site hasn't been working for me for the past 2 days, but it seems because it was down

4. air2004
    OP

Member air2004 Air

United States
    This site has had issues and thats a fact ....It hasn't been the same since it went down for that week a little while back . But for the Sups , Mods , whatever you wanna be , say the site is running fine that is BS , its the equivalent of ... back when I used to run an ftp for an IRC channel , I did my own testing to make sure everything was working right but people couldn't login , they were timing out and then I realized , I was testing from behind the firewall/router , when I realised where I was going wrong I fixed it , I didnt tell others that it was there problem and everything was working fine , I troubled shooted and realized the issue and fixed it.

5. air2004
    OP

Member air2004 Air

United States
    When I can click on all the sites I have saved and they pop right up , or type in an addy and it pops right , then click on this site that is saved but doesnt load , the issue is with the site NOT MY PC .

6. air2004
    OP

Member air2004 Air

United States
    When I can click on all the sites I have saved and they pop right up , or type in an addy and it pops right , then click on this site that is saved but doesnt load , the issue is with the site NOT MY PC .

7. air2004
    OP

Member air2004 Air

United States
    see that it ? it posted that twice WTF

8. air2004
    OP

Member air2004 Air

United States
    See this

Attached Files: