Am I good to go with waithax?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by chr0m, Dec 19, 2016.

1. chr0m
    OP

chr0m GBAtemp Regular

Oct 9, 2007
    I've got a New 3DS XL here on 11.0.0-33E and the free Four Swords Anniversary Edition from ages ago installed.

Am I good to downgrade using waithax following 3ds.guide? Anything I should be aware of before I start? I do have a system update nag greeting me when I power on, if that matters.

I also have all my ambassador games and my NNID on here

Last edited by chr0m, Dec 19, 2016
  2. HuskyXD

HuskyXD Banned

Banned
    Nov 5, 2016
    Canada
    Do you have a hombrew entry point like ninjahax or oot? If so, then continue on with the the guide. Also, just ignore the update nag.

3. chr0m
    OP

chr0m GBAtemp Regular

Oct 9, 2007
    I think I have a few :) I've got Cubic Ninja, OOT, SSB, Paper Mario, Pokemon. Is it better to use one of those rather than the browser on 11.0? I guess there's less messing around if I just use Cubic Ninja

4. squall14716

squall14716 GBAtemp Maniac

May 16, 2011
    United States
    Your browser is likely not functional without formatting right now, as it does a version check that is much harder to avoid. Yeah, you should definitely use one of your other entry points.

Here's a link to the guide, just follow it through and you should be good. :) https://3ds.guide/dsiware-downgrade-(save-injection)

5. Skyshadow101

Skyshadow101 The Sky Is The Limit!

May 22, 2016
    United States
    The Underground
    Just use browserhax, I used browserhax to install waithax with no problem at all.

6. theedge

theedge Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 12, 2010
    Canada
    Canada
    The browser works, you need fiddler4 (there is a guide here for it) but if you already have other entry point might be faster/easier