ROM Hack Am I gonna be band if I used OFW with sxos?

Majidologist

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oman
Hi guys
I am planning to install a sx lite and create a backup for sysnand and keys and use emunand.

Q1) Am I gonna be banned if i took off the sd card and run the OFW for online gaming?

Q2) if I got banned in emunand, is it useful to create a new emunand to go online again in CFW?

Q3) If I got banned while using OFW, can I use the sysnand backup to remove it?

So much thanks

MistWisp

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys
I am planning to install a sx lite and create a backup for sysnand and keys and use emunand.

Q1) Am I gonna be banned if i took off the sd card and run the OFW for online gaming?

Q2) if I got banned in emunand, is it useful to create a new emunand to go online again in CFW?

Q3) If I got banned while using OFW, can I use the sysnand backup to remove it?

So much thanks

A1 - You can't boot without the SD Card with SX Lite since the chip (and SX OS i think) corrupts some of the keys before boot
But you can clean up (SX Os Option to restore those corrupted keys) and boot OFW from it if i'm not mistaken, it should be pretty safe to run OFW and go online since it don't have sigpatches on

A2 - If you get banned in emunand i think your serial as a whole gets banned, as your emunand is just a copy of your sysnand.
If you don't use any pirated games on it you should be good, but if you do, you should use 90dns to block the nintendo servers on emunand to avoid a ban

A3 - I don't think so

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No to all

You can use 90dns but there is no guarantee. You could get banned anyway.

And.. I think SXOS is no longer supported and no update further because of those got arrested.

Last edited by spotanjo3,

MistWisp

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I think you should wait untill atmosphère / hekate get those mariko drivers in their releases to install SX Lite, then use SX OS to boot the hekate payload and boot to atmosphère from there

Wrong area to post this in btw :P

Last edited by MistWisp,

Majidologist

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oman
No to all

You can use 90dns but there is no guarantee. You could get banned anyway.

And.. I think SXOS is no longer supported and no update further because of those got arrested.

Thank you so much

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think you should wait untill atmosphère / hekate get those mariko drivers in their releases to install SX Lite, then use SX OS to boot the hekate payload and boot to atmosphère from there

So now I only can install sx lite and stay off line till atmosphere gets the ability to be installed in my switch?

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So now I only can install sx lite and stay off line till atmosphere gets the ability to be installed in my switch?
No, essentially keep your sysnand clean (no backups/pirated games, best to not run cfw on it) make an emunand, if you haven't, do your piracy/backups and cfw on emunand and keep emunand offline. Sysnand for online stuff related to nintendo and cfw stuff for emunand

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm