Am I dying?

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I fell asleep for about 5 minutes and when I woke up it was hard to move. When I tried ny entire body went tingley. It went away after a few seconds, but I'm wondering if this is bad.
Ahhh classic pins and needles, you just slept awkward is all,actually more than likely on a key nerve or blood vessel. The tingly feeling is blood returning to deprived areas

Last edited by yusuo,

MudkipSwag

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Ahhh classic pins and needles, you just slept awkward is all,actually more than likely on a key nerve or blood vessel. The tingly feeling is blood returning to deprived areas

>Gets paresthesia
"Am I dying?"

It's perfectly normal by the way. I don't know how old you are, but I find it weird how you can read and write, but never experienced this feeling before.

Oh ok, I don't know why I thought it was bad, though I was kind thinking it was a form of sleep paralysis. oh well.

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Technically we're all dying. Every minute we live is one minute less that we have to live.

Cherish this moment, because you will never again be as young as you are this moment, and in this moment you are also older than you have ever been before.

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh ok, I don't know why I thought it was bad, though I was kind thinking it was a form of sleep paralysis. oh well.
It is a kind of sleep paralysis. You are consious but your body is still in, lets say, sleep mode :P

It is "normal" since a lot of people from arround the world have had this thing happened to them at least once and it isnt anything bad for you, it wont hurt or damage you.

Fun thing is, some people actually uses it as a way to induce a lucid dream, or just to relax your body. If you lose the fear to it when it happens, it can actually feel pretty fun and relaxing!

Reactions: MudkipSwag

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
It's just a warning that blood flow isn't reaching your limbs properly. Nothing to be scared about, just don't lie on them and stuff.
You feel it for a long time before actual damage occurs.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I fell asleep for about 5 minutes and when I woke up it was hard to move. When I tried ny entire body went tingley. It went away after a few seconds, but I'm wondering if this is bad.
Are you still alive?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on