Am i about to have Superkey problems?

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by godbuns, Jul 27, 2006.

Jul 27, 2006
  1. godbuns
    OP

Newcomer godbuns Advanced Member

Canada
    Hi ppl i have had my Super Key and Super Card SD for a few months now and everything has been running smooth. However this morning when i started up the DS i noticed it now pauses on the Superkey screen for a few seconds (maybe 4) [​IMG] before bringing up the list of games on the Sup Card. The games run normally and no changes have been made to my ds. Anybody hear of this before just worried how the performance can change overnight [​IMG] . Please let me know if im overreacting [​IMG] or is this the begining of the end [​IMG]

Sorry can a mod please move this to the DS hardware section.

2. Linkiboy

Member Linkiboy GBAtemp Testing Area

United States
    It should go back to normal, otherwise ask for a replacement.

3. Rayout

Member Rayout GBAtemp Regular

United States
    well if things don't improve you can use your superkey and flash your ds...not too hard and then you can ebay it ^^

4. meowo

Newcomer meowo Advanced Member

Singapore
    i have a similar problem here. i just bought the superkey 5 days ago. every works except that when i on my ndsl after charging it, the superkey won't boot up, my console would just startup as per normal as if the superkey wasn't inserted. i had to take in and out the superkey a few times for it to work so i wonder is it going haywire