XP
Country
Canada
Eh...buy me a ds lite
tongue.gif

Can you list the stuff in the picture? I'm new to the DS Lite world Thanks
smile.gif

Sure thing,

Thats an Onyx DS Lite, a Supercard Lite Rumble, a Superkey, and Intec Screen protectors.

Truth be told, she was dropping hints ALL YEAR about a navy blue ds...but importing just isnt viable. She's a bit of a tomboy and thinks pink looks lame. Gotta love tomboys
wub.gif
I'd rather buy her a DS then a purse any day.

kingeightsix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
everytime i took my ex shopping...
That right there was your problem. I will NEVER take her shopping, I will let her take me shopping with her, but never will I ever take her shopping. Don't get me wrong, I love her, and we have been dating for nearly 2 years, but I always make fun of her for spending so much shopping for a shirt or something stupid like that. Christmas is the time for me to crush that male mentality of mine, though, and dip down to her level..whatever makes her happy :sigh:

Maybe it would be different if we were married and had the same bank account though..

i wasn't married, i'm only 20... and there's no money in my bank... it's all... cash...

QUOTE(Killermech @ Dec 14 2006, 05:27 AM)Black lite? I bet you're going to steal that ndslite for yourself as time passes by... pink dude PINK!

yeah, why didn't you get pink?

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
whoa, that's a great gift!!(how can you all afford these things
ohmy.gif
i only bought my girlfriend a... lets see... $72 necklace... (pure gold n some sparklystone)...
but shit..... $300 for a purse? what brand was that?? gucci? that's a f-load of money!...

Im glad my girlfriend is a videogamer, a "Oh, this top is $45.. expencive!! f- that"-er... and ultra cute.... i love her so...
smile.gif

I bet your love you... I would... ó_Ò

sylver78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I've bought my wife a 1200$ gold and diamond ring. She would have killed me if I had bought her a videogame related thing
biggrin.gif

Anyway I bought something similar at the beginning of the month for myself (DSL black + Supercard miniSD + 2x1GB & a 2GB miniSD card + some stuff to protect the DSL).
It's so great to have money
wink.gif

cabby3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What are you gonna do with 4GB worth of games anyways?
I guess its useful if you're using Moonshell or something for music too.

I have a 1GB card with 30 games on it on my EWIN2
I can't even figure out what games to put on it
Only time I switch them up is if theres something new..
If I had more than 1GB I don't think I find that many games to put on.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've bought my wife a 1200$ gold and diamond ring. She would have killed me if I had bought her a videogame related thing
biggrin.gif

Anyway I bought something similar at the beginning of the month for myself (DSL black + Supercard miniSD + 2x1GB & a 2GB miniSD card + some stuff to protect the DSL).
It's so great to have money
wink.gif

Well my girlfriend wants a Wii/Zelda for Christmas. Guess I'll go ahead and get it for her to keep her happy. Plus it won't hit me as hard as that $1200 you dropped on your wife
tongue.gif

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dude, top it off with this:

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetai...10082570&catid=

They have one left at the Downtown FutureShop.

ITS FREAKING GOLD MAN!!!!!!!! GOOOOLD!!!

Edit: Nevermind you already are...damn you've pimped it up fully.

Edit 2: By the way man, I really really think you should try to get some Hori screen protectors before the 25th...i bought those Intec ones from Futureshop and they are very piss poor. Either apply them for her or don't give them to her....they are a real pain in the ass.

sylver78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
What are you gonna do with 4GB worth of games anyways?
I guess its useful if you're using Moonshell or something for music too.

I have a 1GB card with 30 games on it on my EWIN2
I can't even figure out what games to put on it
Only time I switch them up is if theres something new..
If I had more than 1GB I don't think I find that many games to put on.
You're right, when i'm going on a long business trip, I take the 2GB for moonshell + movies, one 1GB for games and the other 1GB for homebrews (to prevent loosing everything else because of a buggy homebrew that would crash the FAT).

directive0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the advice renegade! I'm catching alot of flack for these things, I just assumed most screen protectors would be simple vinyl films like PPC ones. Are these semi-permanent (like, should I not even bother with them for fear of being stuck with them?)

PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
I got my girlfriend by surprise. First, we were at wal-mart, and I said, "hold on, I have to go get something, I'll meet up with you". I proceeded to get her a DS Lite, and when I came back, I set it on her purse. Needless to say, she was happy when she turned around.

Then, when I ordered my DS-X, I ordered two, from two different sites (same price). So, when I got the second one, she just so happened to be at my place that morning, and I just handed it to her.

As you can see, I'm not much of one for presentation. It was the same when I ordered a bunch of capsule toy pikmin and minish cap stuff, and I just gave her those.

V

Vulpix

Is this bragging hour? I bought a pink NDS Lite for my girlfriend a few months ago.

pinknavy.jpg

Bought her a sexy pink Sony T10 for christmas! And I'll be getting a Cerutti 1881 wallet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.