Hacking Question Always offline, properly restore from SX OS without NAND backup

AllexPSN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

I know this has been asked quite a lot but I am really not able to find out a full answer so far. Maybe someone is willing to help me figure this out as I've spent quite a lot of time in the past few days trying to figure it out and I feel like I reached nowhere.

So my situation is as follows - I have a switch modded on Day 1 with SX OS software (the one I have to inject a payload everytime I start the switch). Unfortunately, due to my lack of knowledge at that point, no NANS backup was made. The switch was never ever connected to the internet. Since using it I only upgraded the CFW once and only played games from the card (xci I think) and installed and played a few NSP (those who I can play from the switch selection of apps without mounting them previously from Albums).
Now I have concluded that this is not the way I want to do with my switch and I would want to fully return to a normal ofw and buy games from the store and play online. I have read countless posts about people getting banned after doing so.

Is there a way I can return to ofw and use my switch in the official way it was meant to be used without getting banned, considering that it has never went online? What are the steps I need to do to get there?

I would be even willing to pay someone to help me with this if they know for sure what they are doing...

Any help would be whole-heartedly appreciated. I just want to use my switch normally and I cant belive how hard it seems to be to correct this mistake...

Thanks in advance!

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

I know this has been asked quite a lot but I am really not able to find out a full answer so far. Maybe someone is willing to help me figure this out as I've spent quite a lot of time in the past few days trying to figure it out and I feel like I reached nowhere.

So my situation is as follows - I have a switch modded on Day 1 with SX OS software (the one I have to inject a payload everytime I start the switch). Unfortunately, due to my lack of knowledge at that point, no NANS backup was made. The switch was never ever connected to the internet. Since using it I only upgraded the CFW once and only played games from the card (xci I think) and installed and played a few NSP (those who I can play from the switch selection of apps without mounting them previously from Albums).
Now I have concluded that this is not the way I want to do with my switch and I would want to fully return to a normal ofw and buy games from the store and play online. I have read countless posts about people getting banned after doing so.

Is there a way I can return to ofw and use my switch in the official way it was meant to be used without getting banned, considering that it has never went online? What are the steps I need to do to get there?

I would be even willing to pay someone to help me with this if they know for sure what they are doing...

Any help would be whole-heartedly appreciated. I just want to use my switch normally and I cant belive how hard it seems to be to correct this mistake...

Thanks in advance!
Without a clean backup made before hacking, there is nothing you can do to ever return to a 100% clean Switch.

Basketto

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You can always try a factory reset, but I dont think it will help you.
If you go online your going to probs get screwed, if you don’t........nothing changes & youve entered auto-screwed mode.
Whos sword do you wan’t to impale yourself on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.tomshardware.com/pc-components/liquid-cooling/intel-and-exxonmobil-working-on-advance...