Alts to nds card in the Us

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Bitsybait, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Bitsybait
    OP

Bitsybait GBAtemp Regular

Jul 1, 2018
    United States
    PayPal isn't working on nds card I realized that was my problem what's an alt to that. I wanna get r4 gold 3ds pro.

2. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolf-husky™ Embrace yourself

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Many moons away
    Can you clarify what you mean by it's not working?

3. Bitsybait
    OP

Jul 1, 2018
    United States
    Not responding. To be fair I get their in Hong Kong and iam using vanilla Visa which is locked to USA but is there any other alternatives to them.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

It's taking them a long time to respond I can use PayPal with visa vanillia gift card but not regularly.

Oops I want the nds version of r4 where's an alt website to get it please for people in the USA thx ^_^.​

4. AlexanderLS

AlexanderLS GBAtemp Regular

Oct 7, 2016
    United States
    You could try eBay.
    I was able to find the card you mentioned in op on eBay. One was from china for $7.49. There was also one in the US but the seller had no reviews and was charging $23.50 so I wouldn't.

5. Bitsybait
    OP

Jul 1, 2018
    United States
    Doh oops nvm still want the same card still need alts tho.

Everything's resolved thx I understand it's based in China. But now I know next time order off them to be patient I got a response really late sorry I've just got grumpy. I'll order off them again when a switch flashcard for emulators comes out so I'll be able to get rid of my psp. Thx and sorry.

Last edited by Bitsybait, Oct 14, 2018