Alternative to Darkcorp?

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by gcunit, Dec 12, 2010.

Dec 12, 2010

Alternative to Darkcorp? by gcunit at 12:59 PM (1,013 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. gcunit
    OP

Newcomer gcunit Member

United States
    It seems Darkcorp is no longer available - details of it are removed from the sticky loader guide and when emailing the auto-response address to get the necessary files I get a delivery failure telling me the account I'm emailing is full.

Are there any alternatives to Darkcorp that will boot backups from the main disc channel without any problems?

Thanks

2. Hielkenator

Member Hielkenator GBAtemp Psycho!

Netherlands
  3. gcunit
    OP

Newcomer gcunit Member

United States
    Perhaps I'll steer clear then.

Bit of a shame though, I enjoyed the smooth user experience of backups booting straight from disc channel when using the Softmii mod.

Is disc channel booting less stable under the more recent system updates then?

4. Hielkenator

Member Hielkenator GBAtemp Psycho!

Netherlands
    No it's fine but there are far better solutions. (like USB loading or loading Discs with Neogamma.)
    There is really no need no install an complete Wii system ( what darkcorp does ) to play EVERY game you want.

BUT if you have bootmii and you make a NAND dump first, you can just try DARkCORP.
    Keep in mind that some games lag like hell, because the disc read speed is only 3X.