Hacking Homebrew Alternative for Pokemon Home?

FranklinH90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Is there an alternative for Pokemon Home for a switch with cfw? I don't really plan on playing online at all I just thought it would be cool to be able to keep everything in one place.
I'm assuming there isn't but I thought I might as well ask, I've seen the project Eevee by melsbacksfriend but it hasn't been updated in a while and I have no idea if they're still working on it.
Anyone know if there is another alternative or if there is anything in the works?

Gamemaster1379

Trophies
Website
1379tech.110mb.com
XP
Country
United States
Is there an alternative for Pokemon Home for a switch with cfw? I don't really plan on playing online at all I just thought it would be cool to be able to keep everything in one place.
I'm assuming there isn't but I thought I might as well ask, I've seen the project Eevee by melsbacksfriend but it hasn't been updated in a while and I have no idea if they're still working on it.
Anyone know if there is another alternative or if there is anything in the works?
Likely the best you can do for now is just use PkHex to rip everything from your Sw/Sh/Let'sGo/BdSp saves and inject back in accordingly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: quite a tight bend on that 8pin->12pin adapter in my case, which is the worst case scenario, but...