OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello all,

I am wondering if this is possible

I have two hdds, one which will work with GameCube/dios mios, the other one won,t but it's large enough to do everything I want.

Is it possible to connect both hdds at the same time, and have two forwarders that point to two different folders. One which has wiiflow.ini pointing to port 0 and one to port 1. I have the same wiiflow files installed on both hdds. except one I will only use for GameCube only.

Ps I couldn't figure out how to force port selection in wiiflow.ini

Thanks,

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I'm not wiiflow user, but just throwing an idea, you could make a partition in your larger HDD for GameCube games, and another partition for Wii games.

Also, newer d2x alt versions have support for both ports, maybe you need update your cIOS

GordRyan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sorry about the delayed reply.

If possible I would like to use wiiflow has I have my cover setup the way I want it. I can't use my large hdd for gamecube has it is larger than 2TB and dios mios won't work at all.

I have tried plugging in two hdds at once and port switching in wiiflow. HOwever, it appears it will always check to see if hdd is in port 0 first. So if you tell it to start with port 1, it loads port 0 hdd by default anyways.

Like I mentioned above, is it possible to have two different forwarders looking for wiiflow in different folders. The other thing is that I don't know how to modify wiiflow.ini to change the configuration settings to start port 1 at startup...

Any suggestions would be helpful.....

Thanks again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended