ROM Hack Question (Also Request maybe) Smash Ultimate - Master/Ultimate Difficulty for Story/Spirit mode?

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Didn't really search, drinking right now and lazy. I see there are some tools being worked on for modifying SSBU and was wondering if anyone is working on the difficulty of Story mode. Out of the like 470 battles so far, only a handful have been somewhat difficult, if not more annoying than anything.

For example, levels with Slumber Floors, I can just keep jumping and keep air attack spirits equipped for a fast defeat. Lava Floors I can literally just Down-A, Up-A, Air-A and Up-B with a good percentage of characters and ignore damage, and thus spirits (like lava floor immunity). AI seems horrible too, I pulled a Luigi using Toon Link on Metal Ridley in one of the Dark World areas. Was either Dracula's Castle or Mysterious Realm (one that isn't playing Zelda music).

I love the game, but Story mode seems unrefined. Some matches just seem super hard (like the 1 vs 3 matches that aren't super easy, like one move kills), which I want, and the rest are just fluff i can spam one move or literally nothing but jumps and win....

Please, someone, create a difficulty mod or something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I'm sorry for not using lube K3Nv2. Really I am. :evil: