Hacking Alright, the best card on the market.

Donixs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm honestly sorry to ask. I know there is probably many of these, but I must know. What is the "best" of the flash cards.

Has the best stability, has plenty of updates, lasts the longest, etc.

Obviously this is opinion based, but I've been looking and still not sure.

Would also like links to were YOU bought yours and give a quick review on it. Also do all of them support .dat that is on the cheat database?

Oh and, no DSi, way to much money for me.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If price is not an issue, the Cyclo is the best cart. It's got the most features, great compatibility, and has very frequent updates for game fixes, all of which are done by the official team. It's still around $50 or so.

If you're price conscious, go with an Acekard 2i. It's got great compatibility with AKAIO and some neat features as well. Still, it's reliant on AKAIO, which is not the official Acekard firmware and thus is reliant upon personal developers, not the Acekard team. They go for, depending on where you buy them, around $15-$25.

I have an Acekard 2i myself and it works great.

missfabb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why on these threads does hardly anyone say the m3real cart ? you can use sakura on there, which is like the best flash cart firmware ever made . is there something i'm missing here ?

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
missfabb said:
why on these threads does hardly anyone say the m3real cart ? you can use sakura on there, which is like the best flash cart firmware ever made . is there something i'm missing here ?
I like the AK menu better.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
missfabb said:
THe best carts are m3i zero and acekard 2i to get a good answer just replace the word cyclods with m3i zero in guilds post
tongue.gif

I mean M3 was able to play classic collection without and downgrading and shit so I say its a good card.
CycloDS offers everything the same as M3 but with a higher price

Dark Blade

Flippin' Insane
Trophies
XP
Country
Rockstar said:
missfabb said:
THe best carts are m3i zero and acekard 2i to get a good answer just replace the word cyclods with m3i zero in guilds post
tongue.gif

I mean M3 was able to play classic collection without and downgrading and shit so I say its a good card.
CycloDS offers everything the same as M3 but with a higher price
Personally the name CycloDS seems more apealling than m3i zero.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
missfabb said:
take a look at the best flahcart thread

ak fanboys > m3/cyclo/supercard/ect... users

basically they outnumber everyone else

even though the AK currently has no support
hasnt been an AKAIO update in a long time, and even the official team could care less

imo get a card with good support
cyclo seems very fast, m3 would be right behind them with support
their feature set is pretty much the exact same, there is a price difference
so it up to you

if you want to play gba games, then the m3 perfect bundle pretty much beats everything in that category

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool