Hacking Alright laugh, I got banned.

Isle41

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Alright, so I open up netflix and error 20102 shoots up.
I realize that's a little odd because I don't hack wifi.
My little brother walks in the room and tries to run lol.
So, I email Nintendo, asking if I they can unban me, and they say something:
redacted

ay of getting it back to its original state, even though you removed the "homebrew" software. For this reason, we have no way of guaranteeing the system will be compatible with future updates and products."

So, they won't help me. **** I'm pissed.

So, all the things I see relating to getting yourself unbanned is pre-2011, are there any guides for getting unbanned now?

And yes, I talked to my brother and he promised to stop (not that he can do much about it lol)

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
This sounds like bullshit to me. My wii is modded in every way possible, even more than the average user, and I had no problems with using Netflix. Maybe someone was cheating in an online game? Even that, I can't see causing a problem with netflix.

Have you tried my "Wii Get Unbanned" video tutorial?
:snickers:

Reactions: 2 people

Isle41

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This sounds like bullshit to me. My wii is modded in every way possible, even more than the average user, and I had no problems with using Netflix. Maybe someone was cheating in an online game? Even that, I can't see causing a problem with netflix.

Have you tried my "Wii Get Unbanned" video tutorial?
:snickers:

My brother was hacking apparently in Mario Kart. I thought I made that faintly obvious.

And do you mean this:

LOL. nice try.
If so, another use of information is that I'm not a complete idiot, just one who needs information.

Isle41

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's always a brother or a friend, never one's own fault.

If using CTGP triggered it, and you should definitely tell me if it does since the main MKW hacking community is using it, then yes, I admit, it was definitely me.

I tried the whole auth_data, and deleted my saves and it didn't work. Can anyone help me?

Isle41

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hope someone helps you. But please do not cheat or hack or whatever when you are playing online as it spoils the fun for the others (99% of those kind of hacks)

Leave the cheats to single player.

Promise :/
I just tried the classic MAC changer code, and it didn't work either. Any other options I'm not hearing about?

C-Kronos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think you're going to get much help from anyone here >.> As far as a lot of people are considered, the console should stay banned because it was being used to cheat online, which ruins the experience for other people. Even if you weren't directly the cause of the cheating (Even though I highly doubt that you weren't cheating), you and your "brother" need to stay off of multiplayer games on the Wii.

Reactions: 3 people
D

Dork

Hope someone helps you. But please do not cheat or hack or whatever when you are playing online as it spoils the fun for the others (99% of those kind of hacks)

Promise :/
I just tried the classic MAC changer code, and it didn't work either. Any other options I'm not hearing about?

I'm pretty sure there is a way to permanently change or at least spoof your mac address.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I don't mind a bit of cheating in mario kart, it can spice things up a bit. Although repeated cheating is boring.
A friend and I were in an online race a few years ago when straight off the line their were bombs raining down from everywhere. I found it hilarious.

Nintendo should make is easy for everyone to cheat, then you could get retribution if someone overdoes it.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hope that that is lesson learned?
Cheating is bad and you should feel bad.

I also think that you won't get many replies that will help you.
Most of them will just be like mine.

I'm sorry but cheaters DESERVE to be banned!

Reactions: 1 person

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Um, I don't think you've been banned. I am almost certain I have seen that error on Netflix a number of times (not 100% sure it was the same number, but I'm fairly sure it was), and I have not been banned. It was a temporary problem, and upon trying again later the same day or another day, I have been able to connect just fine. (And I have never cheated online, because I'm not a jerk ;)). Of course, I could be wrong about the error code I saw, in which case yeah, you're probably banned (deservedly I'm afraid if you or someone on your Wii was cheating online)

C-Kronos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you tell Nintendo that the console was modified, lol? It could have just been an error with Netflix, and by calling them and derpingly telling them that it was modified, you got banned. fail nub is fail

Reactions: 1 person

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
No need to buy a new wii. That would be ridiculous. Could always try punes nand building app and see if that helps, if not then replace the wifi card. Or you could say "fuck netflix" and just use Hulu Plus instead, especially since it is better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: