Already purchased games with henkaku

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by ValconExe, Sep 23, 2016.

1. ValconExe
    OP

ValconExe Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2016
    Canada
    I am considering buying a ps vita, to use henkaku on (the guy I am speaking to has confirmed that i's still on 3.60). However, there are also some psp games which I'd like to play on it. Would it be possible to buy the psp games, and still run them while henkaku is open? (If connecting to ps store without update is impossible, would it work in theory?)

Thanks!

2. Tony_93

Tony_93 GBAtemp Addict

Jun 13, 2015
    United States
    California
    HENkaku alloww you to access PSN services, so you can simply download the games from the Playstation Store app as any updated system would.

3. VitaType

VitaType GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 16, 2016
    Germany
    We have PSN version spoofing atm, this will be patched by Sony in the near future and we don't know when/if we will have it again.
    This means: Yes you can download content from PSN store to your Vita atm, but be quick with your decision and buy everything you need! (backup the games to your computer using qcma or open cma)
    There is also a way to transfer PSP and PS1 games bought on the PSN store with the help of a PS3 without the need to update your Vita (which won't will be patched).

Last edited by VitaType, Sep 23, 2016