Allo!

Superfrick

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greetings from where the stars at night are big and bright!

I used to be really big into the romulation scene back when flash carts were easier to come across because frankly there was nothing I wanted more than MAME on my GBA so I can play Black Tiger and Punch-Out!! wherever and whenever I pleased. Times were good.

But! Time passes, flash carts die, and companies started to realize "Uhh.. they'd buy a Rom of this from us if we made it available" and these days I own way too many copies of Black Tiger and Punch-Out!! But I still like to tinker and to that end I've done all sorts of things with my Nintendo Wii. Mostly my efforts have been towards cheating at my games (BECAUSE I AM OLD AND I SUCK AND NEED TO L2P apparently :lol: ).

I do have a Neo Geo Gold X and was exited about getting one of the first "hackable" batches, but it looks like that scene got killed off really darn quick. Too bad! I NEED BLOOD IN MY GAMES! -And Japanese Magical Drop III. Which is the best puzzle game ever. And if you disagree, I will kick you. And you will explode.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Welcome to GBATemp :grog:
This is a nice place, and I bet you'll get used to it really quickly ;)

Hints: Don't provoke the mods, there are some sick and twisted mods that would love to ban you.
Don't double post, there is a edit button on every post you do.
GBATemp, as the name says, is very Nintendo biased, so avoid to criticize Nintendo,
unless there's a good reason and you're ready to have a discussion with fanboys.
Ignore trolls, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with their experience.
If you ever need help, don't hesitate to ask, but search first to see if it wasn't asked before.

See you around bro ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Hi

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended