Allo

ZeminkoX

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've been browsing about as a guest for a while now so I thought I'd might as well go ahead and register. This looks like a great forum for the latest GBA information so I think I'll be sticking around.
wink.gif

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You bet it is!

Hello and welcome to the community! Head over to your left to enter the hotel..someone should be around shortly to grab your bags, and give you the grand tour. The bar is always a happening place, due to the never-ending flow of grog, and the pool is quite popular for the err..view.
wink.gif

Apparently there's an arcade now too, so get in there before me if you want a spot..and there seems to be a few problems with theft here and there, that I have absolutely no connection with. None. Really.
smile.gif

J

janer

hi man... welcome to the hotel...
please notice that the hotel bar is open only from 10.00 to 22.00 .. after this u can drink something in our lounge/disco in the backyard.

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Hey dude!

Welcome to GBATemp! qrayzie may seem like a nice guy.. but if he comes into your room , and when he leaves you notice your welcome mint missing.. don't say I didnt warn you!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.