Allergic to marijuana or just really good stuff?

Translucentbill

OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, last night my girlfriend, 3 friends of ours, and myself were smoking some marijuana. It doesn't take much to get me high and i've been smoking for about a year now and it still only takes between 3-4 hits and im high. That is the first reason i think i may be semi-allergic to marijuana. I dont know if its actually possible to be allergic to it but something is up. Then the second reason i think i may be is that last night when we were smoking after about 4 hits my face felt REALLY cold and i started to sway back and forth. After about 5 minutes my vision was getting all doubled up and then i just couldn't see anything, my girlfriend had to lead me inside and as soon as we got inside the blindness started to go away but i still felt in a total state of shock. This has never happened to me before and i didn't even smoke that much, is it possible that i may be allergic to it or am i just lucky and get high really easy?

haohmaru6

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Or maybe a signal that weed is not for you. Lucky? Please. Can't you be around other people doing weed and not do it yourself? Back in the day I always found it really entertaining, watching other people do it, then seeing how they behave.
Don't be a weak minded fool. You can have just as much fun, if not more, observing the effects.
Or better yet, take your girlfriend out to a nice restaurant, give her flowers, and spend a romantic evening together.

Just my 2 cents.

Inu268

woof
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I used to use cocaine when I was around 15, and when I turned 17 I stopped....after 3 years, I went out with my brother and we had some, the next day I was itching like crazy, and my entire body was all red =p
I probably had an allergic reaction to whatever they had mixed that cocaine with...
so it is better to use drugs that you know where they came from, there are a lot of bad drugs out there

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Shiro786 said:
Translucentbill said:
Well, last night my girlfriend, 3 friends of ours, and myself were smoking some marijuana. It doesn't take much to get me high and i've been smoking for about a year now and it still only takes between 3-4 hits and im high. That is the first reason i think i may be semi-allergic to marijuana. I dont know if its actually possible to be allergic to it but something is up. Then the second reason i think i may be is that last night when we were smoking after about 4 hits my face felt REALLY cold and i started to sway back and forth. After about 5 minutes my vision was getting all doubled up and then i just couldn't see anything, my girlfriend had to lead me inside and as soon as we got inside the blindness started to go away but i still felt in a total state of shock. This has never happened to me before and i didn't even smoke that much, is it possible that i may be allergic to it or am i just lucky and get high really easy?

it's called 'tripping out'

shit happens dog
Yup, my first time getting really high in 3 years was like 2 months ago. I was swaying back and forth and doing some crazy ass shit, it scares me now that I look back at it but at the time it was fun. I don't ever wanna get that high again.

Translucentbill

OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
@ Everyone:
Well this weed was some stuff my friend's girlfriend got from her step dad and it was some kind of blend, he had like 4 different jars with different blends in them. And this all happened after 2-4 hits, one time at my dads house me and 2 buddies smokes about 7 grams and this didn't happen so it wasn't the amount i smoked either.

@hoahmaru6
haohmaru6 said:
Or maybe a signal that weed is not for you. Lucky? Please. Can't you be around other people doing weed and not do it yourself? Back in the day I always found it really entertaining, watching other people do it, then seeing how they behave.
Don't be a weak minded fool. You can have just as much fun, if not more, observing the effects.
This is the first time its ever happened like this, i usually just get all tingly and happy and we hang out in the living room just laughing and tripping. I've never actually felt like that though, it scared the fuck out of all of us, even though the night did end up fine
tongue.gif

QUOTEOr better yet, take your girlfriend out to a nice restaurant, give her flowers, and spend a romantic evening together.
Well we're 16 so we don't really go out to eat or anything like that. And we only smoke pot every once in a while, its mainly only a summer thing just to pass time until school
tongue.gif

@misteromar
I was the only person that this happened to and i smoked quite a bit less than everyone else
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    A @ anotherthing: The Nintendo servers are going down in 9 days anyway.