all your teeth fall out dream

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Seriously, who's had this? I know I'm not the only one.

You know the dream, and for those of you who don't, let me sum it up for you (at least what I've dreamed)

- One tooth falls out
- 2 teeth fall out
- teeth start breaking in your mouth and falling out
- your mouth just fills up with teeth and... as for me, there is no end to the amount of teeth falling out.

Now here's the thing, I'm kinda getting these more and more frequently. And they always end up the same, with my mouth filled up so much to the point where I can't talk, and then outside the dream while I'm sleeping, my mouth fills up with so much spit that I actually have to spit. Not a hard spit across the room, but like spit out a big puddle of saliva onto my arm, and that's what wakes me up.

I've noticed the last couple weeks, my tooth on the right side of my mouth in the back hurts, so it could be a cavity and it's my body's way of telling me? Iono, but anyways, do you guys get this dream at all?

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Dreams about losing teeth generally symbolize:
  • Losing teeth in a dream: Representation of anxiety
  • A costly compromise or decision
  • Radical change going from the old to the new
  • Starting something a new phase in your life or project.

Reactions: ct_bolt

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
I've had some similar dreams recently too. Like others have said, it's usually down to worry or stress (the latter in my case, I need to unwind more). I also clench my jaw a lot (Bruxism), for the same reason and I think this is what links the dream. You get stressed, you clench your jaw, your teeth hurt, you dream about them falling out.

You can read more about Bruxism on the UK NHS website. You might need to get a mouth guard.

Deleted member 318366

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone has weird/crazy dreams often now in there lives sometimes, it's okay lol.

But i agree with what pyro said, go see a dentist just incase. cavities can lead to gingivitis/gum disease.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed