Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by FAST6191, Apr 16, 2015.
They say the internet is for porn, why are you reading a thread on GBAtemp about this?
All You Need To Know About Rutting?
Personally I prefer to make use of a hoe when rutting.
The subject of hoes is crazy.
Either they cray, and eventually bite your dick off
Or the person wielding it is cray, and cut your head off
Why does this have the same name as my thread?
Because I did not feel like derailing your thread
can't you make an actual real guide about hookers?
with true facts; did you know; FAQ; advices; protips; "to-dos" and "to-don'ts"; how to know hookers personalities, types, common hooker language etc...
come on, write a true full guide like the rom hacking guide you got on the signature!
maybe guide name would be "everything about hookers for dummies"
I would but I try to only write about subjects in which I have experience. To that end I only have second hand information and that ends up not unlike crab catching stories (I caught one "this big" and such like).
As you asked though the rules are pretty similar to picking people up in bars
1) Everybody pays for sex, all this is would be a choice between paying a bar and paying the one sexing you up. If such things are illegal where you are then it is probably worth being aware of that but otherwise consider it like any other transaction.
2) Probably best you do not find subjects on the streets, if only because that is the type that the law tends to care most about. There are both high tech and lo tech means of doing this though.
3) Wear a condom, or if you are a being a lesbian during this then also use some kind of protection/safe practice. Equally though you are probably spared the need for small talk (though it is certainly a service offered by the better practitioners) you are not there to pound meat either.
4) Probably best to have a friend/family member to check in with at some suitable time to make sure you have not been robbed and left in a ditch.
5) If in the Netherlands I am told you should probably negotiate for everything you want in the transaction "show me a good time/toon mij een goede tijd" will not get you far.
This should come in handy when I go to the Netherlands. Do you have a guide on weed?
More seriously though the laws have changed since I was last in the Netherlands. I am not sure what the situation is on the ground at this point, though a quick search says you can probably still get baked in Amsterdam. That said just ask the people behind the counter -- they do not need another tourist chucking a whitey so they will be able to help out.