All you need to know about Dragon Quest Builders

Merging the creative worlds of block-building games and RPG adventure, Square Enix Ltd., today detailed everything that builders will need to know about DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS in an all new “What is DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS?” trailer.

The trailer introduces the basics of building – such as gathering materials and crafting items in order to build anything you can imagine. The trailer also features how players will complete quests to help friendly NPC’s while battling the evil Dragonlord to restore peace to the shattered realm.

DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS will arrive in Europe and PAL territories in 14th October 2016 for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita (digital only).

:arrow:Dragon Quest Builders Official Site

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All you need to know about dragon quest builders. The title says it all.... the last words is builders = *Will not be buying*
Sorry but i don't mean any disrespect but i want a rpg game like i have been playing. One that is already fully constructed and made for me to finish with a goal in mind. :glare:

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly what I was hoping for. My fear wass that they would drop the story, RPG element and everything, and just have it be building plus random battles, to no end and for no purpose.

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
this is so awesome, i want it on my ps4, gotta save up for this.

(as i played it on ps3/vita, it just doesnt feel as nice and fluid as the ps4 version, from the demo i played).

i need the ps4 version.

flame1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exploration aspect seems good.
Building aspect seems quirky but I like other basic building games, so I think I'll like this.
Like for example Dungeon Maker series.

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I played a demo of this game at Gamescom. It really felt like a crossover between Dragon Quest and Minecraft. Not sure if I really like it yet, but alas, I don't own a PS4 (yet?) so no problem for me. I got a free T-Shirt though :D

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I grabbed the demo for the Vita, and I must say I'm quite impressed by the game, enough so that I will probably end up grabbing the PS4 version at some point. It's so much more than just a Minecraft clone (which was my initial reaction to the game when it was announced), at least the demo made it seem that way. You actually have "quests", it's not just aimless building for hours on end (though you can do a bit of that, too, if that's your thing).

I think the only thing I didn't like about the game was the third person perspective, when you do build stuff it feels super awkward. But maybe that's just me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.