All Uncharted 2 DLC free on PSN, US only.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:arrow: Source: http://www.ps3hax.ne...on-psn-us-only/
uncharted_2.jpg

As part of Sony’s PlayStation Store update, all of the past add-on content for Uncharted 2 costs nothing.
Last week, I posted something about European only players getting 2 Playstation Mini's free. Now, it seems like USA players get all Uncharted 2 DLC for free.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we know you love ign but you didnt need to post the walkthrough banner.

I don't know shit about Uncharted, I just got the first Uncharted 2 picture I could find. But yea, a Walkthrough picture is kinda off.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This news sucks! I bought the game for 29.99 new to get all the DLC when I could of bought it w/o the dlc for 20 bucks. The DLC isn't even worth anything. Hard to use dlc when it's locked, requiring the collection of very hard to find treasures. After one play threw, I was lucking if i found even 10% of the treasures. End rant

Anyways the DLC is pretty much useless anyway. All it is, is a bunch of character skins and multiplayer maps. I have never actually tried the multiplayer mode. Don't know anyone else with a ps3.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently bought a copy of the goty edition on ebay for $8 except all the dlc was redeemed already, so I guess it turned out good

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: