Hacking All the cheat's I'd need

dlf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Possibly a pointless question, but to save space on my SD card (8 GB) what are the MIN files I'd need on the card to be able to run cheats? If the list of games helps:

dlf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For DS games, despite the apparent size savings I'd rather have the full (1:1?) game. For Wii games, guess I'm somehow fine with the "garbage" data not being installed to a USB drive.

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
dlf said:
For DS games, despite the apparent size savings I'd rather have the full (1:1?) game. For Wii games, guess I'm somehow fine with the "garbage" data not being installed to a USB drive.

Trimmed DS games are still a 1:1 copy. There is no data there, it's just that the DS carts are made in fixed sizes.

dlf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gameguy95 said:
_Chaz_ said:
I see you like languages.
where did that come from?

I have most of the "My (insert language) coach" games (Spanish, french, Chinese, Japanese). I say most because I think there's two "My Spanish" & "My French" Coach games, (starter) & intermediate.

dlf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or I just really like languages, if there was a German Coach (Of the "my (lanague) coach" series) that'd be nice.

So trimmed games just freeze & lag more? I can't even get the DS (lite) to connect to the net, so I don't care about Wi-FI.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes they do. However, most games should be just fine trimmed, but I see you've got all three Castlevanias on your card. Games that already have problems while untrimmed should never be trimmed.

altorn

Trophies
Website
atlaswing.zxq.net
XP
Country
Canada
i'd suggest trimming too.

my case is different though, i can't play all of those games in one day.
i'd dedicate at least an hour of my time in one of them.

since i have a laptop, netbook, a smartphone and a PC easily accessible for
me, i keep around 15 games (64mb-128mb) at once in my card. (i have a 8gb microSD as well)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users