All Pokemon Platinum events through Pokesav

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Game_Master001, Oct 17, 2011.

Oct 17, 2011
  1. Game_Master001
    OP

Newcomer Game_Master001 Member

Netherlands
    Hello,

How do I properly activate all events in Pokesav? I already know of the Azure Flute, Oak's Letter, Member Card (and Manaphy Egg) thanks to the FAQ. I'm only looking for those that are actual events (so not the regular giveaways).

2. zigazav

Newcomer zigazav Newbie

United States
    Don't forget Movie Shaymin, (which unlocks the gracidia flower that you can use to change it to sky forme) Secret Door Key, (which is needed in Platinum to get to the room that has the objects that changes Rotom's form) Gamestop Celebi (unlocks the time travel event in HG and SS when you trade it over to those games and gets you Zorua in B & W) the Crown Beasts (any of those three will unlock the Zoroark event in B & W when transfered over to that game by the main menu's Pokemon transfering option) That's all the Pokemon Platinum events when added to the ones are you already said that are all of them that aren't normal giveaways.
    EDIT: There's an event that may be for HG and SS, but I'll say it anyways:
    The Lock Capsule, which can only be opened in B & W (but you get it in HG/SS). So you have to transfer it to B & W from HG/SS. The very first Pokemon Event TM is in it! XD