All our BBCode tags

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Since we've been adding all sorts of BBcode tags recently, I thought it would be nice to have a little summary here. I'm pretty sure there are some tags that NO ONE knows about, even me.

I'll pass on the usual tags: B, I, U, FONT, SIZE, COLOR, HTTP, IMG, QUOTE and CODE, which you all know well.
  • EMAIL: insert an email address. But no one posts their email address nowadays
    ph34r.gif
  • HR: horizontal line.
    Example:
    hello
  • JUSTIFY, LEFT, RIGHT: you probably already know about [ center ], which is for text/content alignment in a post. Well, here comes [ justify ], which justifies text, [ left ] which aligns the text to the left, and [ right ] to the right.
  • MEMBER, or M: this creates a link to a member's profile. MEMBER and M do the same thing, except that M is much shorter! Example: Costello and shaunj66.
  • PRE: if you want to display pre-formatted text (similar to the tag in HTML).
  • STRIKE or S: strike through text.
  • THUMBNAIL: use a thumbnail as a link to an image.
  • TN: thumbnail, with an additional option: the height of the image. [ tn=200 ] will become a thumbnail with its height set to 200 pixels.
  • TOPIC: link to a topic, providing the topic ID. Usage: [ topic=topicid ]hello[ /topic ]. The topic ID can be found in the address bar. My last aticle's topic ID is 72387, so the code will be: [ topic=72387 ]my last article[ /topic ]
  • YOUTUBE: see this topic.
The full list of BBCode tags can be found here
If you have any suggestion for a new BBcode tag, please post it. They're usually very easy to add.
Costello

Railgun

( ' _ ' )
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
an option for nfo's in the post.
like for thug's x360 or JPH's PSP threads
smile.gif

but this should more a hack...

btw, the spoiler code does not work on blogs oO