All of these bunny/animal-human hybrid profile pictures.

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to post here because reasons. And I've actually had a fox/furry ava since I signed up. I used the editor that others introduced me to because I like it, not because of a bandwagon. I really don't care if someone doesn't like the fact I am a furry and use furry avas, expressions, whatever. I just shake my head that people can't leave others and their pursuit at happiness well enough alone.

1) It is a sign of you being you. If you use it and you're a furry, good on you. If you use it and you're not a furry, also good.

2) Like I stated earlier, it's actually a character creator.

Last edited by Arecaidian Fox,

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh my God whoever you are please fucking marry me like I have a Kingdom Hearts pillowcase and a Stainless Steel Keyblade and and org XIII robe and own physical copies of all of the games and wow yeah wow.
Btw I pick the first one.
Instant follow Kingdom Hearts is life <3

Last edited by Justinde75,

Aether Lion

GBATemp's Pet Lion
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to post here because reasons. And I've actually had a fox/furry ava since I signed up. I used the editor that others introduced me to because I like it, not because of a bandwagon. I really don't care if someone doesn't like the fact I am a furry and use furry avas, expressions, whatever. I just shake my head that people can't leave others and their pursuit at happiness well enough alone.

1) It is a sign of you being you. If you use it and you're a furry, good on you. If you use it and you're not a furry, also good.

2) Like I stated earlier, it's actually a character creator.
Just know I wasn't bashing furries in any way. I enjoy people being who they want to be. :)

Reactions: VinsCool

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Still waiting for you to make a program that automates A9LH installation, you ass.

Hey! That was just too rude :angry:

I would've accepted "lazy fuck", but saying that I'm an ass is just plain rude :glare:

Also
1) it's well automated imo
2) I was working on Mario Maker 3DS, but I haven't touched it since a few months. I stopped working on it, because the collision engine is crucial to finish before I could've continued with other stuff, but it's too broken, and needs to be rewritten, but nobody helps me :cry:

(edit for the trolls: ikr you're just joking :P trolls, calm the fuck down!)

Last edited by Sono,

Aether Lion

GBATemp's Pet Lion
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1)[A9LH is] well automated imo
The only bullshit I've heard that's worse than that is that Trump and Hillary are running for presidency (and are somehow successful). That's okay though. Lazy fucks like to make excuses. ;) <3
But seriously though I think GBATemp, y'all are some furry mofos. I love y'all though.

Last edited by Aether Lion,

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I don't know what you're talking about. This is really what I look like.

On another, somewhat related topic: why is it some avatars have a green triangle in the corner and some don't?

Last edited by regnad,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1