Hacking All of my homebrew titles have disappeared from my home menu

CodyWGamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have Luma9.0 installed onto my 3ds with 11.9 (updated 3ds a week ago) and yesterday I needed to clear some space from my sd card and i noticed a update file that is unknown so i deleted and it said failed to delete and it deleted somehow lol. but anyways that's not the point after that was done I went to the home menu and saw that all of my homebrew titles were gone even youtube which I downloaded from the normal eshop. I was a little confused and nervous so i tried to see if i could redownload some things like the homebrew launcher and FBI cia files and they both give me an error called FAT operation denied (250) that is the desc. and then i started to get even more nervous so i tried to launch the normal eshop and that gives me an error i wasnt too concerned about that one anyways and the only way I could use the cia titles is if I launch them with FBI 3DSX file from the homebrew launcher when I open download play with the rosalina menu which works just fine. but what can I do about this problem? I have a 4gb sd card just in case you needed to know.

(edit: my bad I have Luma9.1)
edit 2 that unknown file was a ? mark that had 0 blocks

Last edited by CodyWGamer,

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
So, how exactly did you delete that "unknown update file"? Did you use FBI, PC or data management?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1