undyingforce

OP
Trophies
Website
club.ign.com
XP
Country
United States
im pretty new here so sorry if everyone knows about this already but i just found out 3 days ago:

-Removed-

make sure you use that link and register, its free!!!! you wont regret it!!!

plus i get some recegnition points for refering!

its where i got my metroid sig. this is a great community for Nintendo DS Wi-Fi users

"WiTendoFi has advanced stat tracking (on players and the servers), community forums to talk it up with all the other WFC users and to share your latest exploits online, WiFi Cards that let you show off your friend codes, and gaming hubs that give you up-to-date information about the wi-fi games you play."

they even have live chat rooms where you can get games going in real time. i came across this site when searching for NDS homebrew games

hope you guys like it

nds.gif

corbs132

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im using his link because he blatantly explains its a referral link by saying that he gets points. im going to help him out.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
Members are not allowed to create topics or posts intended only to promote or advertise their own or any website(s) without staff permission.

Members may link to their own website/forum in their signature and profile as long as the advert is non-obtrusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Watching the fallout series it is pretty decent