All nighter!

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by RayorDragonFall, Jul 12, 2007.

1. RayorDragonFall
    OP

RayorDragonFall I see you've played knifey-spoony before.

Mar 15, 2003
    Doing an all nighter on gbatemp and msn!
    I so totally lost it. Will be wasted in a few hours, when I have to "get up" [​IMG]

Edit, nearly 6. Nearly made it! XD

2. ZeWarrior

ZeWarrior TheWarrior

Jul 2, 2007
    Brazil
    it's almost 12am dude..

3. Shinji

Shinji ҉҉ ҉҉

Nov 6, 2002
    United States
    City of Delusion
    Thats miss dude to you, ZeWarrior =P (I mean Returns... =X)

You east coasters are all alike >_>

j/k [​IMG]

So RDF, why exactly are you pullin an all-nighter again? [​IMG]

4. Linkiboy

Linkiboy GBAtemp Testing Area

May 14, 2006
    United States
    [​IMG]

Thats all I have to say to this thread.

5. [M]artin

[M]artin .

Nov 7, 2006
    United States
    Aww... If only I didn't have to get up early for work 2moro, otherwise I'd join ya... Have fun, yo. [​IMG]

6. cheapassdave

cheapassdave GBAtemp Regular

Jun 9, 2007
    United States
    must be your lucky day RayorDragonFall....since its your 777th post!!!!!!!! happy 777th post day!

7. Vater Unser

Vater Unser GBAtemp Addict

Oct 28, 2004
    Gambia, The
    Pen Island
    I'm doing an all nighter without having planned it...I wanted to go to bed at like 4AM, when I decided to browse some message boards, and now it's 6:23AM [​IMG]

the bad thing is I'll probably sleep until 2 or 3PM, and my whole day will be wasted then, which then leads to me staying up until 6AM again [​IMG]

8. living-ghost

living-ghost Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 13, 2006
    Canada
    Kitchener, Ontario
    I just got my sleeping pattern back on track from an all nighter that turned into two all nighters

I better get a good mark on the bloody paper

9. RayorDragonFall
    OP

Mar 15, 2003
    Lol at living ghost.
    The all nighter was msn session with Blondie (check off topic, the tips thing).
    Vater: Exactly, I got up at 1pm today and I think its going to be a living hell in a few hours.
    Dave: You have 111! lol, *high fives*

Ok everyone thanks for your spiritual company and all that. I better go and check this in a few hours when I sorta try to get up XD

10. iTech

iTech GBAtemp Regular

Jun 14, 2007
    United States
    "Sleeping + iTech" will never be done. Only degrees of wakefulness, every second, you're adding one.

11. Bladedaos

Bladedaos Member

Newcomer
    Jul 22, 2006
    United States
    Haha I do all nighters all the time. I was thinking of doing one today since I slept till 4. I need to get my sleep schedule back to normal.

12. RayorDragonFall
    OP

Mar 15, 2003
    *YAWWWWWN*
    Ok... its 1pm here. I got up at like 11.15 am, so I've slept about 4 hours, took a while to remember it was bedtime lol.
    I actually felt quite awake at half 6, I feel worse now. At least I feel all happy and awesome mind wise. My body (more like my eyes) feel fucked.

Bladedaos: Why do you do so many all nighters? Insomnia? lol.

13. .::5pYd3r::.

.::5pYd3r::. Viva La Pizza

Jun 2, 2007
    The GREAT Southern Land :D
    i feel like pulling an all-nighter but i think ill just get really bored and fall asleep but anyway ill give it ago

14. Mortenga

Mortenga GBAtemp Regular

Nov 19, 2006
    Portsmouth, UK
    What about all-nighters, ya know.. outside?

15. RayorDragonFall
    OP

Mar 15, 2003
    I dont have internetz outside so thats ruled out. At least for the time being anyways lol.

One day we all have to do an all nighter. A good number of tempers trying to keep awake sounds fun to me.

16. Mortenga

Mortenga GBAtemp Regular

Nov 19, 2006
    Portsmouth, UK
    Uhm, you don't need the internet to do an all-nighter..

17. Bladedaos

Bladedaos Member

Newcomer
    Jul 22, 2006
    United States
    Its 6:30 am here now. Not really tired much. I've been talking to people on AIM and playing some Warcraft III.

RayorDragonFall: About the all nighters, I usually only do them when I'm at friends. We just stay up and hang out playing games or doing something outside. Or its because I sleep in far the day before. I also have nothing to do.

18. cardyology

cardyology GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 2, 2007
    Chorley Uk
    When I didnt have a job (a year ago [​IMG]) I used to pull all-nighter all the time.

I remember one weekend, I got up at 4pm on then saturdy [​IMG] & played Oblivion on the 360 from 4:30pm till about 3pm Sunday. I'd have carried on but I couldnt keep my eyes open.

I find that if I stay up late (like 5 am) then go bed, I have no problem sleeping till 5pm the next day, meaning im not tired till at least 5AM the following morning. Which is when I got to bed.... causing me to sleep till 5PM again! [​IMG]

Thank god for videogames.

Stayed up till 4am playing the bigs - Wii - with a couple of buddys last friday. What a great game! Who'd of thought, 4 lads in the UK playing baseball for about 7 hours non-stop.

Again, thank god for videogames [​IMG]

19. Legend

Legend .missing

Jun 30, 2003
    Canada
    Valhalla
    Erm... Wait, there's such a thing as NOT having an all-nighter? [​IMG]

20. RayorDragonFall
    OP

Mar 15, 2003
    Lol Mortenga, was just being stupid.

And cardyology, my thoughts exactly. I've finished a few in the early morning actually.

Normally when I do all nighters it all my friends stuck in one room talking or something similar. This is the first time I stay up this much too, normally the people I stay up with fall asleep at something like 2 or 3....weaklings.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice