Hacking All my Wii ISO files suddenly corrupted. Does anyone know why this might be?

MaroonMarauder13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've been using USB Loader GX for a few months now, and got everything finalized this past week. Suddenly, Animal Crossing City Folk stopped working, so I decided to scan my drive with Wii Backup Manager. All my ISO files are suddenly corrupt, but only my Wii games, as my Gamecube games on the same drive are fine. Not only does the game go to a black screen when booted up, but the banner in USB Loader GX was black as well. Anyone know why all this happened? Can't respond until about 7:00 PM MST tomorrow.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I always use WBFS files on an NTFS 32K cluster size partition for my Wii games, and have a FAT32 32K cluster partition for Gamecube games. Zero issues so far. And I refuse to use that awful NKIT garbage format that's recently become a thing... And converting the games back to full size takes a shitload of harddisk space because you have to have the original update files or something. I find the whole wii_game_name_here.nkit.iso thing to be just a huge unnecessary mess until some better conversion tools come out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs